Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "Death Wish" Christmas card

Forkin' Crazy
    I am sure I can find a place to put him... if not 20' deep under earth, then 60' deep under water... or I do know some one that owns an alligator farm. :crossx:

Forkin' Crazy
    Oh a double post. Lets see how much bullshit I catch over that.
    Post *****!!! :rollside:
    edit: postwhore!!! :rollside:

If more people took the time to do what is right instead of just doing shit because it is their right this would be a much better place to be.
    Well said.
    I think some just do and say shit "just because" it is their right to regardless of who is hurt or what actually "is right".
    They are so concerned about vocally preserving "their rights and civil liberties" (freedom of speech bullshit in this case) they miss the part about needing to defend those rights against all those who wish to take them away at all costs (which many times means sacraficing some of those rights and civil liberties temporarily). They forget that others who wish to take our rights away have NO respect for our rights and will take them if given the opportunity. Rights only remain rights if protected. When not protected they are then called "history" and those that once enjoyed them and were so vocal about preserving them but did nothing to protect them except spout off are then called "servents, prisoners, slaves or corpses".
    That, IMO is the direction the US and it's present PC agenda is going.
    The war in Iraq is only a small chapter of a the larger picture. There will be more Iraqs as long as there are terriorists that wish to destroy the U.S. Those who wish the demise of Western way of life must be stopped in their homelands. The other choice is to try to stop them in our homeland and they will come. You choose.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Isn't that freedom of speech?
    Yes, it is freedom of speech, and a lack of personal responsibility. Go ahead and exercise your freedom of speech in an airport. Go chat with the ticket clerk about how you'd like to see an airplane blow up today, then explain "freedom" of speech to me. Go ahead and start screaming "FIRE" in a packed showing of Star Wars III, then explain "freedom" of speech to me. You'll explain both from a jail cell, because both are NOT ALLOWED. RESPONSIBILITY blown, something you fail to understand.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I seem to know a few hog farmers ................. Hogs, the only disposal method that rivals a gator farm. :crossx:

Red Horse
    Post *****!!! :rollside:
    edit: postwhore!!! :rollside:
    THat was funny

Blown 472
    Yes, it is freedom of speech, and a lack of personal responsibility. Go ahead and exercise your freedom of speech in an airport. Go chat with the ticket clerk about how you'd like to see an airplane blow up today, then explain "freedom" of speech to me. Go ahead and start screaming "FIRE" in a packed showing of Star Wars III, then explain "freedom" of speech to me. You'll explain both from a jail cell, because both are NOT ALLOWED. RESPONSIBILITY blown, something you fail to understand.
    But it seems to be ok that pat robertson called for the death of someone and you had no problem with it, funny how you have a double standard.

Steve 1
    Calling for the death of a communist scumbag should of been rewarded BTW

Old Texan
    But it seems to be ok that pat robertson called for the death of someone and you had no problem with it, funny how you have a double standard.
    Pat Robertson stood in front of a camera and did what he did. He didn't send an anonymus card like this coward.
    I don't really care much for Robertson and never thought of him as much more than a crooked TV evangelist. I ignore what he says because I don't believe him to be sincere in his chosen profession nor to I give him credit for having an intelligent point of view.
    If you can't see the cowardice and sickness in the individual sending a smear card to a wounded soldier you need to do some serious soulsearching.

Blown 472
    Pat Robertson stood in front of a camera and did what he did. He didn't send an anonymus card like this coward.
    I don't really care much for Robertson and never thought of him as much more than a crooked TV evangelist. I ignore what he says because I don't believe him to be sincere in his chosen profession nor to I give him credit for having an intelligent point of view.
    If you can't see the cowardice and sickness in the individual sending a smear card to a wounded soldier you need to do some serious soulsearching.
    That is besides the point, I think it pretty chicken shit to do that. My point was about freedom of speech plain and simple.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast