Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mother Sheehan, book signing

1978 Rogers
    Its hard for me to say how I'd feel if my son would join the armed forces and killed in action, because he's only 3. If he insisted on joining to defend our country, I couldn't be more proud. I'd just have to make sure he new what the possible consequences are. If he died in battle. I'd still be proud knowing he died for what he believed in and for protecting the U.S.A.
    I feel sorry for this woman to make her son's death political and for letting the situation become prostituted about his death. What a Bytch.

Paul65k
    Its hard for me to say how I'd feel if my son would join the armed forces and killed in action, because he's only 3. If he insisted on joining to defend our country, I couldn't be more proud. I'd just have to make sure he new what the possible consequences are. If he died in battle. I'd still be proud knowing he died for what he believed in and for protecting the U.S.A.
    I feel sorry for this woman to make her son's death political and for letting the situation become prostituted about his death. What a Bytch.
    Agreed......but how come the media consistently "Forgets" that this woman's son was a "Ranger" and on his third tour in Iraq at his request!!!
    He was proud to be doing what he was doing and had every chance to take another assignment that would take him out of "Harms way".........oops forgot that wouldn't make a very good story you know: "Mother protests son's decision to put himself in harms way"....etc, etc...
    Kudos to the brave women and men who are fighting this war and SHAME, SHAME, SHAME to the traitors who dishonor their memory and sacrifice!!!

1978 Rogers
    Agreed......but how come the media consistently "Forgets" that this woman's son was a "Ranger" and on his third tour in Iraq at his request!!!
    He was proud to be doing what he was doing and had every chance to take another assignment that would take him out of "Harms way".........oops forgot that wouldn't make a very good story you know: "Mother protests son's decision to put himself in harms way"....etc, etc...
    Kudos to the brave women and men who are fighting this war and SHAME, SHAME, SHAME to the traitors who dishonor their memory and sacrifice!!!
    Thanks for the insight on his 3rd tour. Like you said, I never heard this. The media doesn't say that. She can go to HELL. I believe her son is rolling over in his grave.

Jeanyus
    The media will not tell you that Cindy Shehan, did not raise the son who was killed in Iraq. She got divorced, and the father raised the boy (thats why the kid was normal). She was not a part of the boys childhood, and steps in after the soldier was killed is using his death for her own fame. I don't think she cares that much about her son.
    That would explain why she looks so happy in the pictures taken of her.
    http://images.usatoday.com/news/_pho...han-i207pm.jpg
    Imagine what the father of Casey Sheehan, feels like, when his ex-wife goes out and make a joke of the soldiers service to his country.
    She also spoke at UC Berkeley, in the effort to save Tookie Williams.
    http://www.indybay.org/news/2005/11/1784551.php

1978 Rogers
    Why doesn't the father step foward?

Forkin' Crazy
    Amen!!!

QuickJet
    The media will not tell you that Cindy Shehan, did not raise the son who was killed in Iraq. She got divorced, and the father raised the boy (thats why the kid was normal). She was not a part of the boys childhood, and steps in after the soldier was killed is using his death for her own fame. I don't think she cares that much about her son.
    That would explain why she looks so happy in the pictures taken of her.
    http://images.usatoday.com/news/_pho...han-i207pm.jpg
    Imagine what the father of Casey Sheehan, feels like, when his ex-wife goes out and make a joke of the soldiers service to his country.
    She also spoke at UC Berkeley, in the effort to save Tookie Williams.
    http://www.indybay.org/news/2005/11/1784551.php
    You'd have to be one wacked out bitch NOT to have custody of your son. Especially in California where 99.9% of the time they grant custody to the mother.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I wonder if I could give her my autograph ..........
    Across her forehead ...............
    with a FRAMING NAILGUN, 16d-size.
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Forkin' Crazy
    You'd have to be one wacked out bitch NOT to have custody of your son. Especially in California where 99.9% of the time they grant custody to the mother.
    Usually if she is a drunk or a drug addict, the father can get full custody after a long monetarily intensive court battle....
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I understood that she didn't want custody of her son. Yep, what a bitch!!!

spectratoad
    Why doesn't the father step foward?
    He probably knows the truth of how his son felt and I am sure was very embarrassed by hi ex's actions. That could be a stretch though because I know I would be out there discrediting her every move.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast