Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And then, I GOT SERVED BY THE AARP!

nodigg
    It's official, just got an invitation to join the AARP! Guess I should be glad I held this life together for so long? Well, I mean I can still get around by wheelchair anyway.

OGShocker
    It's official, just got an invitation to join the AARP! Guess I should be glad I held this life together for so long? Well, I mean I can still get around by wheelchair anyway.
    I got a free card when I was 35. I have used it all over for discounts of up to 20% on hotels. :rollside: Funny to watch the reaction of people when a 35'er hands the card over and sad to see those reactions deminish with time.. :cry:

nodigg
    I can't belive Jordy has not already unleashed on me! WTF! I'm so dissappointed!

OGShocker
    I can't belive Jordy has not already unleashed on me! WTF! I'm so dissappointed!
    He's too busy pulling the tape off his boat. :crossx:

nodigg
    He's too busy pulling the tape off his boat. :crossx:
    No Doubt! So maybe I'm only over 35.............................

callbob4homes
    Welcome to the band of geezers lol. Now, check your car insurance rate and your homeowners rate with AARP! I saved almost 400 a year on 2 cars and my homeowners is cheap as well. There are advantages to getting old. and I am sure someone will point out the other side as well.............................................. .................................cause I can't remember that well anymore

nodigg
    Welcome to the band of geezers lol. Now, check your car insurance rate and your homeowners rate with AARP! I saved almost 400 a year on 2 cars and my homeowners is cheap as well. There are advantages to getting old. and I am sure someone will point out the other side as well.............................................. .................................cause I can't remember that well anymore
    I like the desk!

YeLLowBoaT
    LOL I joined when I was 22........

Jordy
    Sorry old dude, just got back from 3 days in Vegas and am now playing catch up with local work that I've been handling over th phone all week. Give it some time and I'm sure we can come up with something.

cdog
    The aarp is ran by serious left wing homo's. I'd rather pay more for services then give those assholes my $$$. Just a thought!
    BTW! So is Progressive insurance and Conoco phillips.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast