Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: For you in sale's.....

NOTALENT
    Alright this is total B.S!!! So I have been working for ATK for 3 year's...from the after my first month of training..I have been the top producer...untouchable....I soon become sale's mangager last year. It's been a shitty year with the company....Changing bonus plans, bringing in more people to reduce bonuses...Price increases so that CARQUEST can get better cost's and shooting up our Jobber pricing.. again shrinking my bonus... Soooo many more problems...its unreal....!!!
    Now the last straw just pushed me to the limits...for those last 2 years I got a nice size christmas bonus....Now I go in to get my usual gift bag, bonus etc...And My Supervisor said that the new accounting manager changed policy 2 months ago!!! I wont be getting a Christmas Bonus this year!!!! But it will be changed for next year and I will get one then!!! WTF!!!?? Total Bullshit...Im sooo focking done here!!! Good thing I have something in the works...which I hope works out....
    AHHH!!! sorry for the rant...
    has this happened to anyone else??? I was really hoping on this to buy some nice stuff for the family and friends....Now this sucks!!!

76ANTHONY
    DAM, THATS NICE THAT THEY LET YOU KNOW WITH PLENTY OF TIME FOR XMAS......... :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
    We're hiring for a receptionist... :crossx: LOL...

Brady Bunch
    I have been self employed for almost 10 years now. I will never work for someone else again. I worked the corporate route before. I feel for you. You keeping making them money and they keep taking bigger and bigger schits on your head!

Totally IncapASSitated
    Looks like no pool for the Griswald family this year...sorry Clark!!!
    Just messing with ya Brandon.....that is sh!tty!!!
    Better then not knowing until after the end of the year like my company, waiting for the powers that be to determine if we hit all of our profitability and growth goals.

Big Kahunaa
    Sorry i didn't get to buy from you before you leave people just are not putting motors in car's they are buyying new ones

little rowe boat
    A bonus, what the hell is a bonus???

a catered life
    A bonus, what the hell is a bonus???
    right i get a check and a lil prayer every 30 days the prayer says "pray we keep your ass until the next check ...next" :yuk:

HocusPocus
    i know the feeling and it SUCKS!
    my wife is the general manager for a chain of hardware stores, this was going to be the first year for a real bonus and was suppose to get a solid 5 figure cash bonus, only the person in charge of putting together the packages didn't complete them in time which also meant he wont be getting a bonus either. needless to say.. we are hoping for better luck next year. i really can't complain, the place treats her great and pays her well, plus she enjoys the job but extra $$$ never hurts!

Flashover
    Today was only the second Christmas bonus i have ever recieved it is very nice to have. Helps out alot when buying gifts for your kids and wife.. Sorry Brandin that realy does suck. Merry Christmas to you anyway.. :clover:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast