Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gsxr1000

76ANTHONY
    does anyone know any deals right now on this bike?

redi4fun

Cole Trickle
    Scariest bike I have ever riden!! :crossx:
    I would be dead in less than a week if I owned one. :cry:

76ANTHONY
    Have you looked here:
    http://www.labikebargains.com/index.htm

no but thank you they have one......

76ANTHONY
    Scariest bike I have ever riden!! :crossx:
    I would be dead in less than a week if I owned one. :cry:
    you? never your a very good driver, i hear :crossx:

RiverRatMike
    R6 is a scary fast bike!

Cole Trickle
    you? never your a very good driver, i hear :crossx:
    I consider my self better than average on 4 wheels and about average on 2.
    I have almost bought a street bike on a couple occasions.My step brother is a very good rider and he is into trick riding and road coure riding.(He has totaled 3-4 bikes in the past 4 years)
    He rides a 954rr right now and it has plenty of power but is a little more comfortable than the GSXR.
    The R6 has half the power of the GSXR1000

BADBLOWN572
    The R6 has half the power of the GSXR1000
    That is very true. I have ridden the R6 and GSXR1000 and the power difference is HUGE. The GSXR has more power than you could ever use!!! Personally my two favorite bikes are the Honda RC-51 and the GSXR 750. Both of those bikes handle great and have a ton of usable power.

76ANTHONY
    FOUND AN 06, sweet its not for me but dammit im ridin it :crossx: no trick ridin though.....

Cole Trickle
    That is very true. I have ridden the R6 and GSXR1000 and the power difference is HUGE. The GSXR has more power than you could ever use!!! Personally my two favorite bikes are the Honda RC-51 and the GSXR 750. Both of those bikes handle great and have a ton of usable power.
    The GSXR 750 is a very nice bike and would be one of teh ones I would consider.With a 600 you might want a little more power but with the 750 you should be content unless you like to live on the edge.
    The RC51 is a great bike not to peaky but has alot of torque for pulling you out of corners.They were very pricey when they first came out!!!
    My buddy had his 929 stolen and picked up a RC-51 and never looked back (His Rich boss forgot to renew the cycle policy the 929 was on and felt bad/gave him the 51!! )

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast