Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hummer H1 Owners... Need Info...

Froggystyle
    Thinking about selling my 2500HD and buying an H1. Anyone got any good/bad/indifferent experiences from actually owning or driving one of these things???
    I am not talking about the armchair nation bitching about them either... I am looking for some good input from owners or riders as to the utility, towing capabililty (it is a 1 1/4 ton truck...) and driveability. The interior looks a little spartan, but I think it would be a blast and a really good image vehicle for the company.
    I don't really like the H2, though I realize it is likely far more advanced from a creature comfort perspective. I don't think they make particularly good tow vehicles though.
    Whaddya think???

ChumpChange
    I know they stopped doing crash tests on them because they ran out of walls. That will be a sweet ride.

welk2party
    I won't be much help, but I dig them and think it would be an awesome tow vehicle.

nhbuoy
    ...and just how small IS your penis...!!??.. ...jk wes

ROZ
    Damn, Wes.... I figured you had "business" experience with them already

bohica
    New one's with the Duramax are nice, much better than the old 6.2L in the old ones. Only bad thing is the $150K price tag for a new one.

riverbound
    We toest drove some of the older ones and I loved it, the interior was definitely "Spartan". And the diesel technolology (at the time) was less than desireable.
    Now I have heard that the allison is going to make its way into the H1. That would be the hot ticket.
    I do know a couple people that have them and love them.
    I say go for it Wes

Lightning
    I looked at one last month and was considering an upgrade myself.....they had one that was considerably loaded with a Duramax/Allison that was priced at $165,000 or so. The only thing I did not like about them was the relatively narrow front seats. My shoulder was hitting the B-pillar - I guess I could gangsta' lean to the right and feel just fine.
    DO IT......

Havasu_Dreamin
    I am not talking about the armchair nation bitching about them either...
    That will cut your responses down to ~5. LMAO
    New one's with the Duramax are nice, much better than the old 6.2L in the old ones. Only bad thing is the $150K price tag for a new one.
    $150k!?!?!?

HocusPocus

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast