Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Build a K-Boat.

72 superlite
    Hmmm, an enclosed strut, where have I seen one of those before??

FlatRat
    Jerry,
    great info.When do the K's run @ Mission Bay next season?
    72 Superlite...you still out there?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Jerry,
    great info.When do the K's run @ Mission Bay next season?
    72 Superlite...you still out there?
    Probably around the 2nd weekend in sept. Do a search on Bayfair or check the IHBA schedule.

RaysonKid
    Hey, George Woods.
    Another old Northwest racer.
    Superlite. That K boat thing looks easy.
    Lets turn your Sanger into one...
    You already have the stack tank.

Sanger D
    very bitchin thread!!! thanks jerry! .................hey ken, hows the weather up there? hope alls well with you and the Mrs. Merry Christmas!!!

boatguy222
    Hmmm, an enclosed strut, where have I seen one of those before??
    don't be such a show-off!LOL

72 superlite
    yep flatrat still here. whats new up your way??? money was a little tight so I didn't make to Moses Lake this year.

72 superlite
    Oh yeah boatguy 222, take this. I know where Krazy Kanaka again, K-67 is. I saw it, I even touched it. It still has the flower lai on it and all the original lettering. He has the wing and fuel tank from its K boat days. He's not selling. I told him if he ever wanted to, to let me know, and he said take a number. It's tucked away in the back corner of a shop surrounded by projects of the four wheel variety. Call me a show off will you! And another thing we are all show offs, if we weren't we would be boating in bayliner capris.

boatguy222
    Oh yeah boatguy 222, take this. I know where Krazy Kanaka again, K-67 is. I saw it, I even touched it. It still has the flower lai on it and all the original lettering. He has the wing and fuel tank from its K boat days. He's not selling. I told him if he ever wanted to, to let me know, and he said take a number. It's tucked away in the back corner of a shop surrounded by projects of the four wheel variety. Call me a show off will you! And another thing we are all show offs, if we weren't we would be boating in bayliner capris.
    You know the really funny thing? I have never seen that boat :cry: , I have only seen the red SS boat. but it sure would be nice to own an old K-boat, that held the world record. It sould be restored, and shown if not driven.
    You know I think your right, we all show off a little.LOL

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    That aint right! You could've snapped a pic for those of us who appreciate something like this :cry:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast