Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VDO fuel sending unit

Rocket
    Has anyone got any info on finding OEM sending units? I have a VDO unit gone bad and all I can find are the universal type, not very accurate and not what I have in mind for telling how much fuel is left. Rocket

Jet Novice
    Hey Rocket this is the first place I hit when I log on. Trying to learn as much about jets as possible before I tear into it and screw it up.

Infomaniac
    Rocket:
    Send an e-mail to michelle@marinedepot.com or call her at
    512-261-7542

Rocket
    Ahhhiiight! Thanks

Rocket
    Yeh JN Just as soon as I get my crew out on the job It is the first spot of the day. I think I got a problem! I'm always looking in to see what the folks out west can come up with while we are shutting down.

Tinkerboater
    What does the sending unit look like? Does it say ISSPRO on the top of it?

Rocket
    It I cylindrical with internal float approximatly 13 in long looks like a paper towel roll. It is manufactured by VDO, and I think it does say that but I'll have to look when I get home, cant say for sure. Seems like forever, locked away at work.

Rocket
    It I cylindrical with internal float approximatly 13 in long looks like a paper towel roll. It is manufactured by VDO, and I think it does say that but I'll have to look when I get home, cant say for sure. Seems like forever, locked away at work.

Rocket
    Looks like a cardboard paper towel roll about 13 inces long and I belive it does say that but will not be sure until I can get home tonight. and if this posts twice sorry ity was a accident.

Tinkerboater
    I think you probably have an isspro sender. if it is it will have isspro on top. look up isspro on the net i had the same problem as you they sent one right out it cost aprox 50$

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast