Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deckboats

OutCole'd
    I bought a Magic so I can be original.

KLEPTOW
    I see that Howard joined the deckboat trend. Every body is making deckboats. The only problem is they all look a like. Execpt mine, I have a Warlock boat with the center console. Three years ago I told Carter I wanted one of his deck boats, he said he doesn't make them any longer because the deckboat didn't go over in Southern Ca. I also told him the deckboat will be a big item in the future. (Surprise Surprise). I bought a used one. Now I have a 9 year old boat that looks like it cam out of the mold last week, of which I didn't pay $120,000 for. Thank you Carter for not making me a boat.
    That Boat was ahead of it's time, based on their world class racing hull.
    Do you know if that was built out of Anaheim before they moved?

JB in so cal
    I bought a Magic so I can be original.
    I'm original too.

U.T.B.A.V-Drive man
    That Boat was ahead of it's time, based on their world class racing hull.
    Do you know if that was built out of Anaheim before they moved?
    I don't know where the hull was built. When I called Carter he did tell me he didn't know where the top deck was, he tought it was in San Deigo.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...6Cat_3-med.JPG

Brian
    DCB has a deckboat?
    Must be thinking of the 30 Magic instead... :wink:

Mandelon
    I don't know where the hull was built. When I called Carter he did tell me he didn't know where the top deck was, he tought it was in San Deigo.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/586Cat_3.JPG
    Bigger

TPI
    I think some of the deck boats look similar, in fact most of them have the same bottom (All a copy of the Talon) but each company has their trademark features and workmanship. I know for a FACT that you get what you pay for. If you spend the big money, it's for a reason. QUALITY. I have learned that everyone is going to have an opinion and it may not be the same as mine but all the choices I make are for me and not because I am influenced by somebody elses choice. Be happy with what you have and let other people be happy with their choices. Don't be a hater, and don't let what somebody else spends on somthing effect your life. Everyone is not from the same economic mold and if you have a boat currently, be happy your a boater and not a wanna be boater.
    IMHO,
    This could be one of the best paragraphs I have read on these forums in 3 years. Only a fireman could come up with such a politically correct opinion, but it is right on the money I think. Pretty hard to offend anyone with that. The whole deckboat craze has been fun to watch,,,,,,,,,,,,,I wonder what is left............A 42 SKATER DECKBOAT!!!!!!!!!!???????????HMMMMMMM???????
    Now that would be a VIP Party!

Keith E. Sayre
    Must have been one of those super cool sales guys that got you hooked
    up on that Warlock boat! The pix look great. Hope that all is well with you.
    Hope that you like the boat too!
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats
    928-680-1400

dicudmore
    Must have been one of those super cool sales guys that got you hooked
    up on that Warlock boat! The pix look great. Hope that all is well with you.
    Hope that you like the boat too!
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats
    928-680-1400
    hey I know a pretty cool guy that sells deck boats
    did you get the pics of my Shadow I emailed ya?

Hardly Satisfied
    very nice looking boat

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast