Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Year Delta Lunch Run

discobayjoe
    Hey Guys,
    I just found these forums. My name is Joe and i'm in Discovery Bay. The avatar is a pic of my backyard... you might recognize where i'm at from the house across the river. I picked up a fountain named "Fatal Attraction" earlier this year.
    My plans for a NewYears dirtbike trip to Mojave are starting to crumble. I could be into a run. Where do you guys typically go?

Boatmaster
    Hey Guys,
    I just found these forums. My name is Joe and i'm in Discovery Bay. The avatar is a pic of my backyard... you might recognize where i'm at from the house across the river. I picked up a fountain named "Fatal Attraction" earlier this year.
    My plans for a NewYears dirtbike trip to Mojave are starting to crumble. I could be into a run. Where do you guys typically go?
    Welcome DBJoe, I know right where you are. Most of the time we start at Orwood for breakfast and take a vote from there. Tower Park, Riverboat and Garlic Brothers are normal stops. Hope you can make it, don't let the talk of barn yard animals in this group scare you away.

Robbie Racer
    And what is wrong with RED? :yuk:
    Yeah, what he said!!
    Welcome to the boards disco. We go all over the delta, Lake Shasta and various other northern CA lakes. Hope to see you at some of the gatherings next year.
    Keith

deltarat
    Disco Joe welcome aboard. We look forward to seeing youu on some of our runs soon.

NICE PAIR
    Disco Joe welcome aboard. We look forward to seeing youu on some of our runs soon.
    Yeah, what Terry said.

abraman1326
    Yeah, what NP, and RR said...
    BRA
    PS. Anyone interested, we are having a New Years Eve party, all are welcome. Let me know if you are interested. Party all night, and prob end up having a little poker game for those interested. Kids are more than welcome...

RACER52
    so nobody has had enough of the cold yet hey? Or is it cause Mr. Boatmaster has another new boat and has to make us all ooh and ahh over it.
    But if the weather is good I'm in. Beats riding the motorcycle in the hangover marathon.
    Racer

New Years Eve day works for me. A buddy of mine is in the band at Riverboat in the evening. LMAO!!! It might be fun to get EVERYONE FROM THE DELTA RUN to heckle him.
    Braman, you are welcome to ride with us. Hell, you can drive!

Boatmaster
    so nobody has had enough of the cold yet hey? Or is it cause Mr. Boatmaster has another new boat and has to make us all ooh and ahh over it.
    But if the weather is good I'm in. Beats riding the motorcycle in the hangover marathon.
    Racer
    What new boat?

abraman1326
    New Years Eve day works for me. A buddy of mine is in the band at Riverboat in the evening. LMAO!!! It might be fun to get EVERYONE FROM THE DELTA RUN to heckle him.
    Braman, you are welcome to ride with us. Hell, you can drive!
    May take you up on that ride. Not going to drive though. I do want to see how she runs w/ the NOS. We'll keep in touch. If you get bored at Riverboat, y'all are more than welcome to head over...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast