Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Year Delta Lunch Run

DCBob
    Any idea how far Orwood is from the Fresno area? I've been planing on trying the Delta but don't know anything about it.
    Your never satisified
    Welcome to the insanity

Never Satisfied
    NS I usually leave Turlock launch in Stockton and meet up with them somewhere and Madera off the 41 to my house is about a hour and 15 and I live in Turlock and it takes me another 45 or so to get to Stockton so I say about 2 hours and you will be on the water. Let me know if you go..
    If we can find somone to watch the kids, we might head up there.

RACER52
    I guess if Tunnel T is handing out boat details I guess I'll bring mine on over also.
    I may even drink a few beers and tell ya where you screwed up :argue:
    As for buying in D.B. I dont want to give up my boating to live out in Disco again. I think I put more hours on my boats not living on the water. I know I got more hours than your whacker did last year. Or maybe its cause the replacement powerheads are always back ordered :crossx: hmmm
    Well no worries, I got extra seats in the boat for you and the boys when your waiting on ups.
    Racer

Am I reading this right? Tunnel T is opening a boat detail shop where at and how much?

NICE PAIR
    I guess if Tunnel T is handing out boat details I guess I'll bring mine on over also.
    I may even drink a few beers and tell ya where you screwed up :argue:
    As for buying in D.B. I dont want to give up my boating to live out in Disco again. I think I put more hours on my boats not living on the water. I know I got more hours than your whacker did last year. Or maybe its cause the replacement powerheads are always back ordered :crossx: hmmm
    Well no worries, I got extra seats in the boat for you and the boys when your waiting on ups.
    Racer
    "OUCH"

deltarat
    Am I reading this right? Tunnel T is opening a boat detail shop where at and how much?
    For you its double the price and half the job, and you can always expect it done late.

Whats new Im like a mushroom kept in the dark and in shi!.

Boatmaster
    Lets hope this weather gets better. If not we can just bench raise at Orwood over breakfast!

discobayjoe
    I hear that. The time I spent today securing the cover on my boat is not what I'd refer to as "quality time" with her.
    I keep looking out back to see if the wind has blown the dock away!
    Which one of you forgot to pay your california "sunshine" tax?!?

hulshot
    that would be me I am saving all my pennies for another boat! :yuk:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast