Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New Year Delta Lunch Run

DCBob
    I hear that. The time I spent today securing the cover on my boat is not what I'd refer to as "quality time" with her.
    I keep looking out back to see if the wind has blown the dock away!
    Which one of you forgot to pay your california "sunshine" tax?!?
    Wasn't that included in the left column of our property tax bill?

TUNNEL T
    I guess if Tunnel T is handing out boat details I guess I'll bring mine on over also.
    I may even drink a few beers and tell ya where you screwed up :argue:
    As for buying in D.B. I dont want to give up my boating to live out in Disco again. I think I put more hours on my boats not living on the water. I know I got more hours than your whacker did last year. Or maybe its cause the replacement powerheads are always back ordered :crossx: hmmm
    Well no worries, I got extra seats in the boat for you and the boys when your waiting on ups.
    Racer
    YEAH! sherman racing is running out of those 2.5's pretty quick lately (must be cuz it's x mas) that's funny how that other thing happens,you live on it but you don't go out on it ! HEY IF I DON'T POST ON HERE AGAIN TILL X MAS I WISS ALL YOU FOCKERS A MERRY X MAS! TUNNEL T

deltarat
    Merry X-Mas to all of you guys. I going to Disney Land for 5 Days with the kids for X-Mas, wish me luck. We will be back on Monday, so what day are we going boating. Is it New Yeras Eve day or New Years Day, if it is New Years Day I will miss this trip because I will be at CFW that day. Any one up for a Ski Trip on Tuesday?

Boatmaster
    Sounds like New Years Eve day is the day for the delta run. Who's in and what time sounds good for everyone?

Robbie Racer
    Merry Christmas guys. My boat is in Tucson getting the motor rebuilt.........again. This time, new block and pistons. :cry:
    Terry, good luck at Disneyland with the kids. See you guys for the next run. Have fun and post some pics for the rest of us. :idea:
    Keith

MOBrien
    waddup Delta crew! been of the boards for a while trying to wrap up the year at work & only have two more days then off until Jan 3. It's been a very stressful Q4. Anyhow, I'll be back on the water soon....possibly for the new years eve lunch run.
    Also looking for someone to do some minor gel repairs on the sled...soon. I want the rock chips from trailering gone and am looking for someone that can knock it out at a reasonable cost....possibly true-up the bottom as well....Stockton/Sac area recommendations?
    Hope you all have a terrific & safe holiday season and I'll see you on the water soon.
    :clover: MOB :clover:

DCBob
    YEAH! sherman racing is running out of those 2.5's pretty quick lately (must be cuz it's x mas) that's funny how that other thing happens,you live on it but you don't go out on it ! HEY IF I DON'T POST ON HERE AGAIN TILL X MAS I WISS ALL YOU FOCKERS A MERRY X MAS! TUNNEL T
    Yeah TT it shore seems that way :cry: We're just waiting for the after Christmas sale @ Boatmaster's to stock up on roller assemblys for the 06 season.............I heard they're going on sale for $1795.00 each if you buy a dozen (could just be a nasty rumor though ) Same wish for all our crew and the rest of the Hot Boat folks Merry Christmas and Happy New Year stay safe.

Cat Skinner
    Hey Bob,
    Are you gonna' have a new handle with the new boat? Rock-it-Bob, Bob-it-Man, :220v:, no, wait, bad idea, Blown Bob Daytona Bob...
    I saw Rock-it's new boat yesterday. That thing is off the hook. It's so big that I couldn't get the whole thing in a picture indoors.
    I'll have to miss the lunch run cuz the sled is in Oregon getting a Blown 572 put in so I can keep up with all of you guys :idea: J/K waranty repairs.
    Anyway, Merry Christmas to all you Nor Cal ***boaters. See you on the river in 06.
    CS

DCBob
    Hey Bob,
    Are you gonna' have a new handle with the new boat? Rock-it-Bob, Bob-it-Man, :220v:, no, wait, bad idea, Blown Bob Daytona Bob...
    I saw Rock-it's new boat yesterday. That thing is off the hook. It's so big that I couldn't get the whole thing in a picture indoors.
    I'll have to miss the lunch run cuz the sled is in Oregon getting a Blown 572 put in so I can keep up with all of you guys :idea: J/K waranty repairs.
    Anyway, Merry Christmas to all you Nor Cal ***boaters. See you on the river in 06.
    CS
    Workin on that CS, (Bob-it Man's not going to work :yuk: ) I'm looking forward to seein Rock-it's new sled...........Ya know we can all just hop in w/him now and he'll still have room to spare........going to be a lot of new junk and new motors (and drives) this season to go and abuse :rollside: I can't wait

Boatmaster
    Bob-it-Man if you don't have a boat you can always ride with me!