Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Any Plans?

Jim Hall
    As I said before ya'll are welcome anytime to stop by Lake Houston. We have been out the last two weekends working out a few bugs and it has been great. Met up with a neighbor with a Hawian and bad a$$ big block chevy he is expal on the boards.Anyways come on down!

Devilman
    As I said before ya'll are welcome anytime to stop by Lake Houston. We have been out the last two weekends working out a few bugs and it has been great. Met up with a neighbor with a Hawian and bad a$$ big block chevy he is expal on the boards.Anyways come on down!
    Things have been hectic for us lately, but things are slowing down, so we're definitely looking forward to spending some weekends on the lake/river. Looks like we get the time, we'll give ya a shout!

jkh04200
    Not sure if anybody's interested. But, I'm planning a lake charles trip down the ditch from galveston at the end of may

Taylorman
    Hey im in. Ive been wanting to run around on Lake Charles and up the river. Nice place and there is a nice campground, Sam Houston Jones state park there on the Calcesieu river. Where do you live?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567