Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gsxr1000

Cole Trickle
    FOUND AN 06, sweet its not for me but dammit im ridin it :crossx: no trick ridin though.....
    Honestly that is good to hear!!!
    that bike will pull the front tire from a 100mph roll on the freeway without using the clutch or bouncing the bike up.(Tell your buddy to chek some full coverage insurance rates before he buys the bike..... :rollside: :220v: )

Run_em_Hard
    The 600cc bike are great if you live near canyon's. Can't beat them in the twisties. For bad ass accessories for any sport bike check out http://www.tobefast.com/ they have some of the coolest stuff out there.

76ANTHONY
    Honestly that is good to hear!!!
    that bike will pull the front tire from a 100mph roll on the freeway without using the clutch or bouncing the bike up.(Tell your buddy to chek some full coverage insurance rates before he buys the bike..... :rollside: :220v: )
    hell no i would never buy anything over a 750, i know my limits and its about 120

djunkie
    FOUND AN 06, sweet its not for me but dammit im ridin it :crossx: no trick ridin though.....
    Ya be careful. My best friends brother died a few weeks ago on that same bike.

76ANTHONY
    Ya be careful. My best friends brother died a few weeks ago on that same bike.
    ok now thats not good news. well this guys as old as i am so i dont think he'll being going too nuts, hes a big guy though. im just gonna take it around the block once so i wont be crazy on it either..

djunkie
    ok now thats not good news. well this guys as old as i am so i dont think he'll being going too nuts, hes a big guy though. im just gonna take it around the block once so i wont be crazy on it either..
    You don't have to be going nuts. Its the people in the cars that don't see you that cause all the problems. Be careful.

76ANTHONY
    You don't have to be going nuts. Its the people in the cars that don't see you that cause all the problems. Be careful.
    yeah thats very very true, people cant see ya so they just go right through you. yes im very defensive and careful... ya know your talkin me outta jumpin on this thing

Run_em_Hard
    The way that I have always rode is "drive like your invisible". Especially on a bullet bike. With how much power you have you tend to end up in blind spots quickly.

djunkie
    yeah thats very very true, people cant see ya so they just go right through you. yes im very defensive and careful... ya know your talkin me outta jumpin on this thing
    Just thought I'd help. I wanted to build a custom bike not too long ago. After seeing what happened to him I have no want to own a street bike.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast