Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Gsxr1000

wsuwrhr
    You still never put up on your claimed "180 mph" top speed after I offered to meet you and put my GPS on your bike, bigmouth!
    "I shredded my gearbox!" Yeah, right.
    Mouth of an alligator, ass of a hummingbird.
    Thanks
    CA Stu
    I have a cute butt.....
    175 actually.....go back and read it. I will stand by it.
    Come on over and see it for yourself. 2 years later....finally worked on it. The motor is back in, but machining has kept me too busy to finish it.
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    "I shredded my gearbox!" Yeah, right.
    Mouth of an alligator, ass of a hummingbird.
    Thanks
    CA Stu
    BTW,
    When I took the pan off, the problem was obvious.
    It ended up only being the shift drum, dammit, took the whole motor out for nothing. The 900's have a removable section on the bottom of the motor so I didn't have to split the case to fix it.
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    You still never put up on your claimed "180 mph" top speed after I offered to meet you and put my GPS on your bike, bigmouth!
    We'll get MVMVG, and anyone else who wants to come out for a ride when I get it running again.
    Brian

CA Stu
    BTW,
    When I took the pan off, the problem was obvious.
    It ended up only being the shift drum, dammit, took the whole motor out for nothing. The 900's have a removable section on the bottom of the motor so I didn't have to split the case to fix it.
    Brian
    I still have the GPS and fresh batteries.
    Whenever you say the word, I'm on my way to see your magical marvelous mystery motorcycle.
    Didn't we wager a six pack or something?
    What do you think, February 30th, 2029? :rollside:
    Cheers
    CA Stu

Schmick
    Have you looked here:
    http://www.labikebargains.com/index.htm

no KTM's on that site?

wsuwrhr
    I still have the GPS and fresh batteries.
    Whenever you say the word, I'm on my way to see your magical marvelous mystery motorcycle.
    Didn't we wager a six pack or something?
    What do you think, February 30th, 2029? :rollside:
    Cheers
    CA Stu
    Magical marvelous mystery motorcycle?
    So harsh, we are all friends here.
    Come on now, it is a bone stock '95 CBR900RR. Well it does have a K&N airfilter. Some serious mods goin on there. Purple and white. I could post pictures of me next to it if you would like.
    What are you going to say when the GPS flashes 174-175-176? Just curious.
    Six pack sounds good, twelve pack is better...hell come on over, beer is cold right now.
    2029? Come on now. If it isn't fixed I would own a new one by then. I would be 60 anyways. So probably not.
    Brian

DEEZ NUTTS
    95% of the guys that go down at the track I've been going to are on liter bikes. Twist, slide, let off = highside. Size of the motor means nothing anymore. Go to a track and watch how fast a tarded out CRF450 gets around.

Kindsvater Flat
    Well my first bike is a harley nino gordo (fat boy). So far I have had it up to 68mph. I don't see a reason to go faster. If I wanted to go fast I would get this 502hp bike.
    http://www.bosshoss.com/images/BIKES.../BHC3502_1.jpg

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345