Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New dash layout......*pics*

FLEA DIDDY
    hmmmm....looks like ur gonna need another hole for the GPS lol...but...possibly not...if the clock disappears ROFLMAO ...its gotta go lol...looks great tho...keep the pics commin'
    fastratHuh? The gps box mounts under the dash, The big hole is for the guage. That clock is staying, lol.

FLEA DIDDY
    For thosewho haven't seen Autometer's GPS speedo here is the link.
    GPS Speedo (http://shopping.rexmar.com/Merchant2...pMarineULSpeed)

BBTAHITI
    Where does the cigarette lighter go?

Tittie Chaser
    For thosewho haven't seen Autometer's GPS speedo here is the link.
    GPS Speedo (http://shopping.rexmar.com/Merchant2...pMarineULSpeed)
    Thanks Fizzle Diddy, time to send a last minute fax to Santa. :idea:

FLEA DIDDY
    Thanks Fizzle Diddy, time to send a last minute fax to Santa. :idea:No problem, I can't believe, more people don't run this setup vs a stupid hand held

Tittie Chaser
    I am going to opt for that set-up I think. I would rather have that fixed to the boat, and have my Sirius radio in the handheld boom-box form. That is backwards from the way most people do it, but I'd rather be able to take the tunes up to the beach-camp without running down boat batteries having it cranked up all day. Unfortunately, I will never have a boomin' system that so many people do.

Unchained
    I had a 20' Aristocrat tunnel several years back too.
    A thing you might want to check while you're doing all the work is the bulkheads under the dash and the one under the bow.
    Mine were completely broke loose and the plywood was broke too.
    Also mine had a real handy storage area that was in the floor in front of the seats. There's a large amount of room there between the tunnels. It would be easy to put it in while you're doing all that work.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...cratTunnel.jpg
    That hull has a handling quirk that you need to be aware of, Don't turn real sharp at 35 mph, it wants to hook and unhook. Other than that it was a real nice boat and I had a lot of fun for years with it.
    I went low 11's @ 95 mph at the drags with it.
    I always liked the lines of Aristocrat hull.
    Good Luck

No problem, I can't believe, more people don't run this setup vs a stupid hand held
    A lot of us bought the handheld deals before the in-dash units came out. There's also that price difference....handheld $100....in-dash $360.
    Since more companies are making the in-dash units these days, I'm sure more people will be switching over.

Huh? The gps box mounts under the dash, The big hole is for the guage. That clock is staying, lol.
    okkkk...i got it figured out lol...cut another hole on the far rite side next to the volt meter & put the clock in there!...then, u have a hole for the Tach...gotta have 1 of those
    fastrat

FLEA DIDDY
    okkkk...i got it figured out lol...cut another hole on the far rite side next to the volt meter & put the clock in there!...then, u have a hole for the Tach...gotta have 1 of those
    fastratLOL, Now your catchin on!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast