Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Gold Audio Blowout!!!!!

ROZ
    . For the elite audiophile there is really nothing higher than Zapco.
    Well now, I wouldn't say that...
    http://www.audiocar.pl/forum/downloa...23/thesis2.jpg

phebus
    That's art, not an amp.

ROZ
    Is that an Audison Thesis?
    Yes it is
    http://www.audiocar.pl/forum/downloa...22/thesis1.jpg

ROZ
    What's cost on something like that these days.
    6 Zapcos
    It's rediculously priced... I think we sell it for 8400.00 or so... It is recognized around the world as one of the best amps available. The old version, the HR100(previous worlds best amp), looks like a red brick compared to this one..
    We have it hooked up to a pair of Focal Utopia no. 7 be's (4800.00 pr I think) in our Vegas store...
    Carry on, Wes ... Zapco is going to rock the heck out of your boat! It's fantastic sheit and everyone knows it. Perfect for the Revolution!
    I can't believe you're giving the PG away! :crossx:

Froggystyle
    6 Zapcos
    It's rediculously priced... I think we sell it for 8400.00 or so... It is recognized around the world as one of the best amps available. The old version, the HR100(previous worlds best amp), looks like a red brick compared to this one..
    We have it hooked up to a pair of Focal Utopia no. 7 be's (4800.00 pr I think) in our Vegas store...
    Carry on, Wes ... Zapco is going to rock the heck out of your boat! It's fantastic sheit and everyone knows it. Perfect for the Revolution!
    I can't believe you're giving the PG away! :crossx:
    Ummmm.... That amp is sick.
    Great. Now I have a fetish.
    Pretty good pricing on that PG stuff though, eh?

ROZ
    Ummmm.... That amp is sick.
    Heck yea it is...lol.. I wish I can get one COST on that thing is more than my credit card limit
    Great. Now I have a fetish.
    You've always had it
    Pretty good pricing on that PG stuff though, eh?
    Absolutely nuts ... lol .... I'm asking a few peeps here if they'd like any of the stuff you're selling

JB in so cal
    Last two are still available.
    Lots of speakers left here folks. The crossovers alone are reason to get these things. 9 out of 10 times a heated up passive crossover is what kills your tweeters when you are cranking loud. These appear to be and are billed as bombproof, and this price is retarded...
    You know. I was just telling my wife this very thing over coffee this morning.

Froggystyle
    You know. I was just telling my wife this very thing over coffee this morning.
    Pretty normal topic of conversation to be sure. It can actually just slip out sometimes...

ROZ
    It can actually just slip out sometimes...
    I use that excuse all the time.... she doesn't think it's funny though...

Froggystyle
    I use that excuse all the time.... she doesn't think it's funny though...
    OK, joke of the afternoon...
    This guy shows up at his gym a little depressed. He is going to play raquetball with his two buddies, one is a psychiatrist and the other is a divorce lawyer. He says to them, while they are waiting to play.. "Guys, I need some advice. I may also need your services while I am at it...
    His freinds, concerned ask what this is all about, and he turns to the psychiatrist and says "I think I made one of those Freudian slips over breakfast this morning, and it may cost me a divorce..."
    Shocked, he asks "What did you say?"
    "Well, what I meant to say was "Honey, pass me the sugar please", but what came out was "Bitch, you've really ****ed up my life!"

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast