Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Job Market In Havasu????

Mardonzi
    Just do what I do,,, live the high life in Paradise (for me, I live 1/2 mile from Lake Powell) and do the long distance commute thing. I'm a PM/ PS for a 100+ mill a year company out of Phoenix. Works well for me!!

riverroyal
    Just do what I do,,, live the high life in Paradise (for me, I live 1/2 mile from Lake Powell) and do the long distance commute thing. I'm a PM/ PS for a 100+ mill a year company out of Phoenix. Works well for me!!
    We maybe heading Phoenix way next year

GHT
    See Summitkarl
    Thanks Hootersled... I'll see if he jumps on this thread otherwise I'll P.M. him.

riverroyal
    Thanks Hootersled... I'll see if he jumps on this thread otherwise I'll P.M. him.
    one I would talk with also.Theres room for more Const guys there,just expect a pay cut,it doesnt cost as much to live so that may not be a factor.Ive heard its a much better quailty of life living there,which you cant put a price on

atomickitn
    pay scale is alot different ,not what your used to making but if you can hang with that then you will be ok there are lots of jobs in the const field, look at (havasunews.com) :boxed:

GHT
    pay scale is alot different ,not what your used to making but if you can hang with that then you will be ok there are lots of jobs in the const field, look at (havasunews.com) :boxed:
    Thank atomickitn. I don't expect to make close to what I make in Vegas. Therefore I feel like someone MAY get a smokin' deal on a model employee. I will look at havasunews.com but I was thinking someone may know of an employer looking....

riverroyal
    Thank atomickitn. I don't expect to make close to what I make in Vegas. Therefore I feel like someone MAY get a smokin' deal on a model employee. I will look at havasunews.com but I was thinking someone may know of an employer looking....
    of const in havasu,just showing up makes you a model.

2Driver
    next to west marine has helped a bunch,she is there everytime we go.Ive made serious thought to move there,my wife really thinks she would be very bored,and I think she is right.She is a south OC native,and im a north san diego native,I think we would be burned out after 3 years.
    The schools don't turn out too many Einsteins either. Were not going back until the 4 year old is in college..... if at all. I guess my early retirement is in Carefree for now

riverroyal
    The schools don't turn out too many Einsteins either. Were not going back until the 4 year old is in college..... if at all. I guess my early retirement is in Carefree for now
    another concern,my 5 and 8 year old have a great school know,its always sumthing

2Driver
    another concern,my 5 and 8 year old have a great school know,its always sumthing
    You 're one funny dude.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast