NorCal ***boaters, the Talent Scout (Bill & Carol) is having a pre-screening party of the Shasta Pics on 06/27 before making the feature film
"Hot Boats Gone Wild on Lake Shasta 2008"
The invite is open to all NorCal ***boaters even if you could not make the Shasta event (justfltn, 120", and any other I may not know yet)
I'm helping Bill with the cooking of some meat, chicken, and fish and would like to ask everyone to bring some type of side dish or appetizer and your drink of choice.
For the pre-screening we are trying to find the best method for everyone to see the pics on the big screen (not 120" but if we sit close we can get a good look), maybe if everyone can bring a CD with their pics we can just load into the player, and or if someone else knows of a better method (photo bucket or something), please call me at 916-747-2754 so we can setup prior to the screening.
The red carpet arrivals will start at 6:30 with the pre-screening starting when all the Hot Boaters arrive.
I will follow-up with a number to call for directions to the Orangevale pre-screening event by tomorrow afternoon.