Thread: Berkeley Jet Rebuilding Tools

Berkeley Jet Rebuilding Tools

I know this is a long shot but it doesn't hurt to ask-
    I'm looking if anyone has any used Berkeley Jet tools to sell.
    I know they are available new but $125 for a puller or $350 for the set is a bit steep for one time use.
    I'm mainly interested in the impeller puller but would be interested in the others as well.
    Thanks!
    Elm

Where are you located? If your doing any type of performance boating i would just spend the money on the puller, socket, and spline socket. I bought mine a while back and figured I wouldn't use them all that often, but in the end i've gotten some good use out of them. It's nice to just be able to pull the impeller off to check things and take a look after a season. It's also come in handy if you suck up a rock or something and it's stuck in the impeller. You can get by with out the tool for putting in the bowl bearings, i just use a socket+extension and a hammer for that and it works fine. If your local, you can borrow my stuff. I think Hi-techperformance.com rents these tools out too, if you really don't want to buy then, try asking Duane over there.

Quote Originally Posted by shaun View Post
    Where are you located? If your doing any type of performance boating i would just spend the money on the puller, socket, and spline socket. I bought mine a while back and figured I wouldn't use them all that often, but in the end i've gotten some good use out of them. It's nice to just be able to pull the impeller off to check things and take a look after a season. It's also come in handy if you suck up a rock or something and it's stuck in the impeller. You can get by with out the tool for putting in the bowl bearings, i just use a socket+extension and a hammer for that and it works fine. If your local, you can borrow my stuff. I think Hi-techperformance.com rents these tools out too, if you really don't want to buy then, try asking Duane over there.
    I am in the Chicago area- Unfortunately not a hot spot for Jet Boaters.
    I agree, I would prefer to have tools on hand vs renting or borrowing in case I ever need to go back in.
    Thanks!
    Elm