Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SCOPE Poker Run

TOBTEK
    I'll probably go over to Catalina and watch the boats roll in again this year.
    Andy
    I'll ride Bitch with ya..... IF you buy that 30 flaty seems to work out well for HH I'll EVEN kick down 20 bucks for gas.....

Dawn Patrol
    Maybe I will run my new 29 out there also. I assume Barry and Steamin' Rice are the 34's that you are talking about?
    Since I only have a single 525 they will probably pull away from me
    Yes, and there may be one 34 which has not been built yet. As far as speed, I dont think it matters. Most of the big boys go first, after that the speeds will be close. With a 525 you will be fine.

CornWater
    2 hours, 33 minutes, and not one comment from Jordy or HH regarding a DCB in the ocean... Disappointing to say the least..
    :cry:

Havasu Hangin'
    2 hours, 33 minutes, and not one comment from Jordy or HH regarding a DCB in the ocean... Disappointing to say the least..
    I'm pacing myself.

UnionJack
    pacing

shockwavebd
    Maybe I will run my new 29 out there also. I assume Barry and Steamin' Rice are the 34's that you are talking about?
    Since I only have a single 525 they will probably pull away from me
    Yep greg and I will both be there ...we had a blast last year really looking forward to it .........come on tom you can do it

LHC30Victory
    They are probably still on the floor
    We loved last year and are planning to be there again! That weekend will be Austin's 21st birthday and he wants a ride in a big boat, so anyone with a speed ride and room, let us know please. Yes, even a DCB is welcome - we are not haters :argue:

Dawn Patrol
    Yep greg and I will both be there ...we had a blast last year really looking forward to it .........come on tom you can do it
    Hey Berry how you doin.

PhantomChaos
    News about the SCOPE Poker Run will be put out very shortly!!! :boxed: :boxed:

Magic34
    The Hallett should be done, so I'm in!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast