Thread: IGNORE THE "IGNORE THE BONE MUNCHER THREAD" TRHEAD

MAXIMUS
    Fukin roland is dimented ever since he sold his tuna fishing boat & has fallen deep into the devils ways... He will suck you in & exploit your private parts, n shit! Just say no to "IGNORE THE BONE MUNCHERS THREAD" & live a peacful rectum less life...

Kim Hanson
    Fukin roland is dimented ever since he sold his tuna fishing boat & has fallen deep into the devils ways... He will suck you in & exploit your private parts, n shit! Just say no to "IGNORE THE BONE MUNCHERS THREAD" & live a peacful rectum less life...
    You bored or what bra?.........( . )( . )...........

Mr. Maximus
    You bored or what bra?.........( . )( . )........... quit Meat Gazin on my man

lucky
    quit Meat Gazin on my man
    lmao --
    Hey Mrs Maximus - can we hook up for that threesum again - Except this time YOUR The meat In the sandwich

MAXIMUS
    Watch out lucky... he will leave a mark!

lilrick
    hehehe!!! and I actually listen to you? ah hell, I'll just ignore all the ass grabbin' next time!!!

lucky
    hehehe!!! and I actually listen to you? ah hell, I'll just ignore all the ass grabbin' next time!!!
    you know you love it-- savage -- Rick - Don't listen to my hero -- as he had to quit his ass grabbing only temporarly -- as he was out of breath

Biglue
    He happen to be kneeling in front of you? :crossx: