Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is SummitKarl right for doing this????????????

Jordy
    I haven't voted yet because I'm still up in the air. I think I might be the single right vote. Cant' have a shutout as that's boring.

OLDRAT
    Karl, It was really unprofessional and mean-spirited. Even though it is just
    a forum there are some things that should be left alone.
    Jordy is Jordy like it or not. I believe that no matter how much he likes
    to stir things up and mess with peeps it is all in fun, and he would
    never post a fellow ***boater's personal information for the world to see.
    I would issue him an apology and let's get on with other bashing issues :crossx:
    OR

centurion tunnel
    Thank you all for voicing your opinion on this matter. I put up the poll only for the peep's that would love to say what they fill, but did not want to be known. I for one have stated my opion on this matter and still it still stands the same.Chicken shit for doing it to anyone! Like it was said already by other's on here many time's before! Jordy is Jordy. If the guy is such an ass ,than why is he taking the whole family boating this weekend? He said the kids can bring chettos in the boat and he would pay for the fuel tooooooooooooo.

572Daytona
    How about the option for who give's a rat's ass? This crap should be in the Bench racers forum, not here.

centurion tunnel
    How about the option for who give's a rat's ass? This crap should be in the Bench racers forum, not here.
    Than go over there! If it was done to you I don't think you would be saying it.
    If you did not give a rats ass, why did you ****ing reply than?

He said the kids can bring chettos in the boat and he would pay for the fuel tooooooooooooo.
    Kids, chettos and boats do not mix well. This guy is friggen nuts....lol

OLDRAT
    Cheetos and children in Jordy's boat and he will buy the gas,
    what is the world coming to?
    Next, he will probably say its ok to bring peanut butter and
    jelly sandwiches and crackers on board too.

centurion tunnel
    Kids, chettos and boats do not mix well. This guy is friggen nuts....lolI tell you it was his idea. I know better than that,their my kids. LOL.

Jordy
    Damn CT, what are you signing me up for??? I have a problem with some of the adults that end up on my boat. Kids are out of the question as they're just going to blow out anyway, unless that's part of your plan. :idea:

centurion tunnel
    Damn CT, what are you signing me up for??? I have a problem with some of the adults that end up on my boat. Kids are out of the question as they're just going to blow out anyway, unless that's part of your plan. :idea:
    Look are you trying to say no know? Ok I was joking about the kids. What time do we need to be there?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast