Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need some strippers in Havasu

bohica
    OK, I'm throwing a bachelor party for my buddy OCStoker at my pad in Havasu Oct 11-13th. Need to hire some entertainment for a night. Does anyone know of anyplace I can hire a few for a night up there. Don't wanna have to bring them up with us.

78Eliminator
    RiverDave:
    Your best bet if you don't want to party with them for the whole weekend is to get them outta laughlin.
    RDDamn RD, that was a lightening fast bite. The "strippers" in the title was like "Power Bait" for a trout.....
    Justin

superdave013
    RiverDave:
    Your best bet if you don't want to party with them for the whole weekend is to get them outta laughlin.
    RDI WANNA PARTY WITH STRIPPERS FOR AN ENTIER WEEKEND!!!
    WHOO HOO! STRIPPERS ROCK! TOSS OUT DA POWER BAIT

bohica
    RD,
    That's why I don't wann bring em with us. Just wanna have some good clean fun with them, and send them on their way. I was thinking we could just pick up some chix on the lake, but I need the guaranteed dealio. The way my freinds are, most of the chix will be running away if their not paid for.

chub
    DUDE.... YOU ACT LIKE I LOOK LIKE I GOT HIT BY A FREIGHT TRAIN. Now that I have to go to SF you wanna have streeepers.

bohica
    Chub,
    Your gonna have to blow off that S.F. trip. OCStoker told me you said you were in. He's gonna hold you to your word!!!. Don't you know all there is in S.F. are homos. Oops, I guess you'll fit right in.

Hustler
    Bohica, your best bet is going to be Vegas baby!!! I really dont think you will find anything in Laughlin. Good Luck

HM
    Go to Home Depot - they have lots of good strippers. I prefer the ones with methylene chloride, you pay a bit more, but it they outperform all the other strippers. Ask for Jasco.

HighRoller
    I'm still trying to figure out WHERE in Laughlin you're gonna find a stripper???Don't you think if there were any decent strippers here I wouldn't have so much time to slink around some boating website?Damn,I gotta get a life....

Havasu Hangin'
    Hustler:
    Bohica, your best bet is going to be Vegas baby!!! I really dont think you will find anything in Laughlin. Good LuckYep...we did a party in Laughlin..had to import them from Vegas. However, be careful...phone orders do not always produce the expected quality...
    ...like c-section scars, missing teeth, ect.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast