Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: SS vs K

You Te
    Everything is fine and dandy my friend...how about you? Have you taken the beast out yet this year? toodles.
    I'm fine Donald, I've had the beast out a few times this year.

You Te
    Nope, not slow at all. As a matter O fact I just had my best month ever. Thanks for asking. I am hardly a legend and am just here to learn from all you guys with the experience.
    So let me get this right….. Biesemeyers and Barrons are “B” boats but they don’t even look the same. Check, got it.
    So are Revenge boats “R” boats and what about those D’cuwhateveryacall’em’s? lol Now those kinda look the same so are they RD boats? Can’t be because RD has a Nordic.
    So “K” boats are blown injected alcohol but can’t be “L” boats because those are Lavey Crafts and not “K” boats. God damn Donald, you’ve got me all confused here.
    Sammonds has it figured out. Those crackerbox's seems so much easier. Everyone knows a cracker is a cracker right?

OB's are outboards.

CircleJerk
    well I guess I need schooled up as well. Don, please do tell why a "B" boat is a "B" boat and why a "K" boat is a "K" boat and not a "B" boat? And while you are at it can you let me know what's up with those "E" boats of ol'?
    Know I know "L" boats are Lavey's but are "C" boats Coles or Canyons? "H" boats must be Hondos so now I must wonder just a few more things.....
    What the hell are "SS" & and "PS" boats? And what makes them different then "B" boats anyway?
    You snout runners seem kinda strange sometimes. :rollside:
    Dave dave dav, Don'ta makea me plain it agaainn. o "K"
    (C boats are just plain average) :yuk:

CircleJerk
    Business slow Dave? Shouldnt you be in the jet forum cuddling up with those boys. You must have missed the joke a long time ago. It was funny at the time and some people even had it in their sigs.
    B Boats was the name given to Biesemeyers, Barrons, etc... by CJ, since he thinks they are all the same "if you have seen one, you seen them all".
    Since you are racing legend, I am sure you know what a K boat is. Blown, Injected, Alcohol, you know...I am sure you know all about Pro Stock and Super Stock as well...
    Anyways, are you trying to break some off in Hanson also?

Don, dont be so nice, he got you to bite! Dang it, You can still be my fan club pres though! Snouts are on PIGS..... :rollside:

CircleJerk
    Was it two out of three originally or after you lose the first event do you re-negotiate? That's what I would do if I had been beaten by a carburetor! It did happen to me in our BAD car but that was bracket racing, is this what happened, Dave got a head start? This probably was all a publicity stunt, in my humble opinion, if not, pay up Tony.... :argue:

Was it two out of three originally or after you lose the first event do you re-negotiate? That's what I would do if I had been beaten by a carburetor! It did happen to me in our BAD car but that was bracket racing, is this what happened, Dave got a head start? This probably was all a publicity stunt, in my humble opinion, if not, pay up Tony.... :argue:
    Hey Boyd,
    BLOW ME! I realized going into this deal that I had everything to lose and nothing to gain. But that is where the fun lies. We had set up issues with the boat and we lost the first heat. Dave as usual did an awesome job of driving. There is a reason for making it a 2 out of 3 race. As far as what "you would do," I'm doing the opposite! So put that in your pipe and smoke it! :rollside:

MAXIMUS
    Suck boats are jets... ob's are tampons err I mean clamp ons...

lilrick
    Suck boats are jets... ob's are tampons err I mean clamp ons...
    huh?

CircleJerk
    No need to get testy, I forgot that Dave had the inside lane, that's kinda like a head start but then it was one pin turns. Was that lane your choice? I admire your 'take all challengers' style and it promotes circle races unlike anythink I can think of!
    If boats are anything like drag cars:
    Here's stuff no one thinks about: When I raced carb dragsters with Powerglides, it was way easier for the slower car to beat a Blown Alcohol one for many reasons. Off the line, it takes way more driver skill and clutch tuning to make that 2000HP lay the rubber down and not just spin. (or wheelstand) I lost a few there. Also a powerglide car usually has a trans brake and all he has to do is lift his little pinky to launch, I had to release the brake, throttle down and release the clutch, all at the same time. More horsepower also means you must have lightning reflexes, be alert and expect the unexpected since the speed differential can cause handling quirks. (like leaving the asphault) I'm sure this is true somewhat with a K as it has more chute speed and turning-handling issues. But what does a jerk know?
    Just glad no one other than the ss guys were hurt. I am sincerely sorry to hear those results. See you in Burley!

cyclone
    Tony check your freakin' pm's.