Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bare hull wanted

bigkatboat
    I have a new drive system, that I would like to test. I'm looking for a 'cat' in the 20' to 25' range. Don't care what it looks like, just that it is a cat and it is reasonably priced. Hull? Trailer? Whatever? Don't want to #%^* up a new boat.

fasteddie51
    Bigkatboat,
    I would think you would want to test your new drive in a proven hull and not just any old slug that comes your way for a good price!! I would be interested in ur drive and supply you with the fastest hull built for testing if ur drive can hold 1000+ HP.................

daytona_steve
    I have a 1995 22 ft. daytona hull in very good shape give me a call at 505-461-3551 and I will e-mail some pics. thanks steve

bigkatboat
    Fasteddie, I'm always ready to learn. I would be changing the boat bottom as testing moved forward. I will test with 'stock' type power all the way up to the 'big stuff'. Efficiency at any power or speed level shows that a drive or hull is "the best". I will compare my drive to a similar hull with outdrive power. Steve, what is your price? Terms? Does it have a trailer? Thanks for responding!

daytona_steve
    bigkatboat:
    Fasteddie, I'm always ready to learn. I would be changing the boat bottom as testing moved forward. I will test with 'stock' type power all the way up to the 'big stuff'. Efficiency at any power or speed level shows that a drive or hull is "the best". I will compare my drive to a similar hull with outdrive power. Steve, what is your price? Terms? Does it have a trailer? Thanks for responding!

daytona_steve
    thanks for the interest. my asking price was 17,000, but i have since lowered the price to 15,500. yes the boat does have a dual axle competive trailer, with polished fenders and wheels. as far as terms i am selling the boat outright. the hull has a complete interior, the boat was originally set up with a blower motor, and dual external hydraulic steering. the boat still has the factory wire loom in it.
    thanks let me know and i can send you some pics to your e-mail

Fhat Cat
    I know of someone sell a 26 ft Howard cat lee motor and drive.....3 axel trailer the boat is a 1998 email for more info and contact...

bigkatboat
    Fasteddie, what is your boat? What are the measurements? Does it have a center pod? Let me know.

jlnorthrup122
    Hey tell me what you are interested in? would you like to work from scratch on an aluminum hull and where are you located?

HavasuBarney
    I have a bare bones 21ft Liberator right here in Havasu. Very cheap in it's present comdition.
    928-505-8678

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast