Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bare hull wanted

bigkatboat
    Barney, How Much? I came by on Tuesday (around 4 PM) saw the Black/ Grey/ White hull. Do you have paper work? Or do I have to test at night?

Kilrtoy
    MAN ALL THESE ONE LINERS,
    ITS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE, DRAGNET...
    JUST WAITING FOR "FRIDAY" TO POP IN

HavasuBarney
    bigkatboat:
    Barney, How Much? I came by on Tuesday (around 4 PM) saw the Black/ Grey/ White hull. Do you have paper work? Or do I have to test at night? I'm working at another shop again today, if you want to come by on Friday we can talk about it.

bigkatboat
    FastEddie, What is the fastest hull? Yes it will handle 1000 HP, so what. I don't want to just 'put more to it, I want to make it more efficient, and work with the boat bottom. I want to build boats that are 'low maintainence' and are not 'noise (trouble) makers'. Torque moves the load (boat) and horsepower can be just 'more RPMS'. My other goal is to make it "affordable" not cheap, but reasonable. When my budget for a boat gets to one hundred thousand dollars, I buy LAND. If you have the 'fastest hull' please let me know. I am always ready to learn. My plan is to start with a 355 Chevy, then a 'stock' 454, then to a 540 @ 710 HP, then a 749 quad intercooled turbos with EFI. We had this motor on the drawing boards a few years ago, working with some people on four valve heads for BB Chevy. I have time and budget considerations, and a 'group of people' that are involved. I do have a track record of developing new things in this area, and I will 'give and take' with anyone who brings NEW information to the table.

bigkatboat
    Yea! I came by Friday! ?????

shockwaveharry
    HavasuBarney:
    I have a bare bones 21ft Liberator right here in Havasu. Very cheap in it's present comdition.
    928-505-8678 Will my 540 fit?? wink

bigkatboat
    Barney, I'll come by Monday, will you be at work ?

fasteddie51
    bigkatboat
    I would build you a light weight AO 2600 and adjust the bottom to your spect's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12