Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There Is No Substitute For Hard Work...

SHIFTY

QuickJet
    Don't feel bad (well maybe the loss of 28 bucks is warranted) I fell for the same bullshit scam. I dowsed mine in starting fluid and burned the pile of shit.

El Prosecutor
    That is hillarious! I keep seeing those in the store and have been tempted. They are like $20 here. I am glad to know not to waste my $$$!

moneysucker
    ChipFoose uses the mothers one on his wifes car says the comercial he is in. Should work. I saw it on TV.

Knucklehead
    Chip Foose must have sold out he is on a commercial for one of those things and of course he does a plug for his wheels, I wondered if they were worth my hard earned dollar...You answered my question :crossx:

Knucklehead
    ChipFoose uses the mothers one on his wifes car says the comercial he is in. Should work. I saw it on TV.
    Damm I hate when people type faster than me :crossx:

Jetdriver
    You know what, I just bought the mothers one today myself. WHAT A CROCK!

SHIFTY
    I USED THE FLITZ ONE FOR THE PIC, BUT I ACTUALLY BOUGHT THE MOTHER's ONE. I'm TAKING IT BACK ON MONDAY. IT's A PIECE OF CRAP, THAT FLUNG SH!T EVERYWHERE, AND DIDN't WORK AT ALL...

moneysucker
    In case you were wondering about Zoops seal... Don't waste your money there either. I spent a lot of time and b=money and it isn't worth a crap. the only good thing I got out of it was the zoops polish. that is good and smells good too.
    Cy

HaulinAss
    WHAT A GIANT PILE OF SH!T...
    http://www.old-fashioned-values.com/...zball_FULL.jpg
    Yes that one sucks,I had one of those and it didnt do shit.So then I was at a local speed shop one random day and they had this deal on the Mothers Brand one.If you bought the mothers polish you got some good deal on the ball.I set it back down but the ole lady saw I was looking at it and she got it for me
    It has actually made cleaning up the alumimum scoop,tunnel ram,headers,valve covers and all the other high maintenece shit I threw on the damn boat alot easier.And my wheels on my cars never looked so damn good either,SHIT i feel like I am on a damn commercial now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast