Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: California Performance Project

Fasterthebetter
    Alright so im in the middle of the project. Im working on a brand new 06' California Performance with Bill. It will be done mid June, and have a new trailer at Big River, and im gonna be out there 3 weekends a month. Aha Quin is my other second home so hope to see you guys out there. Im almost done with the motor work and am ready to make some noise. So who can I look forward to racing? I know most the guys at big river but im gonna be the new guy at Aha Quin?
    Oh and I will post pictures of the process.....its Rad!!

sofa king smooth
    If Bill says it will be done in June you can count on September!

Dogballs
    :argue:

cyclone
    where's the pics? i boat big river.

HBjet
    Yeah, post pics...
    Not every CP that shows up to Big River can actually deliver the goods, best of luck!!!
    HBjet

cyclone
    I hear big river is crazy. like there's guys there racing in the dark in yellow tint cop sunglasses on. or are those blue blockers? :crossx:

NeverStop
    Smell's like dog shit!!!

I'll be there on and off all summer. We might see each other. Ford CP vs. Chevy CP. That should raise some goosebumps somewhere, lol. C ya there. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

bigriverdog

SoCal Power
    Alright so im in the middle of the project. Im working on a brand new 06' California Performance with Bill. It will be done mid June, and have a new trailer at Big River, and im gonna be out there 3 weekends a month. Aha Quin is my other second home so hope to see you guys out there. Im almost done with the motor work and am ready to make some noise. So who can I look forward to racing? I know most the guys at big river but im gonna be the new guy at Aha Quin?
    Oh and I will post pictures of the process.....its Rad!!
    Is Alex still laying up Scotten's hulls? Are you building an 18 or 19? Who's rigging for Bill now? A friend of mine just took delivery on a 19 and the rigging is not what it used to be :wink:............keep close tabs on it.
    You will find plenty of people to race at Aha Quin.......several CPs, couple of fast flat bottoms (esp. Tony C). And............the Power Tour will most likely make an appearance (or 2) on that stretch or the river this season. Plenty of action when those B&Gs show up.
    Good luck with your project........Looking forward to the pics.
    db

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast