Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: BOTE Lake Anna 5th Anniversary

Wet Dream
    Clarion River, Raystown Lake, Lake Tionesta, Curwensville Lake, Allegheny River (Kittaning and Pittsburgh). But I wouldn't mind trying out the Susquehanna. Our terminal is in Bloomsburg and the DVBRC races out of Danville. Thats the only boatable area I've seen on the Susq, but I'm game for some exploring. Williamsport is about 1 1/2 hours for me.

77tahiti
    I have heard of curwensville I would like to come down there.

DansBlown73Nordic
    My 66 Stevens use to be on Wallenpaupack all the time. From what I was told it use to belong to a guy named Tom Chick. The boat said " Chickys Ride " in big letters down the side. I have never been there. I have been told the weekends are like a ocean.

77tahiti- I live 1 mile from Lake Winola- If you want to join us some day, let me know- I also run the Susquehanna river from the Falls area all the way up to Meshoppen, as long as the water level is good- I run the lake or the river as often as I can- Love to freak out all the locals on the pontoons!! This pic was taken Labor day at Little Egg Harbor in NJ- Big water, but a good time!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...68DSC00005.jpg
    Stan

77tahiti
    Marlin455 Name is Jay . Thats sweet finally found a close jetter. I will deffinatley come run the river with you and go up the winola. And Dan yes the pack is like the ocean on weekends but during the week it is like one huge glass praking lot and makes for some awesome running. The weekends are not to bad for partying though. We launch from sterling marina and it is very close to party cove so not a bad run and then wait till around dusk to come in and it works out real good. A long day but worth it every time I went out. we should get something going one of these days where we could all go out and have some fun.

DansBlown73Nordic
    How are they about O/T headers? :crossx: :crossx:

77tahiti
    They won't bother you at all. And the best part during the week no speed limit. My friend Chris has a skater its the fastest boat on the lake and he test runs it during the week and he ususally runs around 100-120 depending on the day. But his boat has a real bad whine to it and louder than the O/T headers and they don't even bother him.

redleader@Anna
    if ya need a place to stay while at anna, we camp on the lot next door to jacks. its low key/no frills, but hell its a place to stay, and its free!!

Mrs. DrySumpJet
    bump

redleader@Anna
    and

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast