Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diecast Dragboats

bigheavyd2
    Well just to let you guys know, that Dragboatcity will be selling the bad Ass Diecast topfuel hydro, it's almost done and will be out for retail it comes with a stand or a trailer the hat really works, capsule opens and side panels come out, they are so coollllllll. I have a pic of them but I don't know how to post them. maybe if Art see this he will post them for me. PS. they will have all the other boat made later in time.

campbell0691
    Hi all, i got to tell you that when Duane brought me the flyer to the tower on sat, and I saw the pictures and the details, they were impecable! These are the hotest things to come to the boat drags in a long time. The flyer said $119.00 but dont qoute me on it. Contact Duane Sims @dragboatracing.net or bad ass dicast.
    I cant wait till next years TAH Id love to see my bros alky hydro Meanstreak II as a dicast. With a limited run they should be a great item and collecters for your diecast collections.
    Jeffery Fry
    NJBA Annouserguy

GofastRacer
    Well just to let you guys know, that Dragboatcity will be selling the bad Ass Diecast topfuel hydro, it's almost done and will be out for retail it comes with a stand or a trailer the hat really works, capsule opens and side panels come out, they are so coollllllll. I have a pic of them but I don't know how to post them. maybe if Art see this he will post them for me. PS. they will have all the other boat made later in time.
    No prob send it to me!..

voodooCanoe
    Sign me up now! Don't even need to see it, I want one.

ColeTR2
    Does anyone have a picture of the real boat that it was made after?

dmontzsta
    That thing is detailed, it is a Ford with hemi heads.

bigheavyd2
    Dragboatcity.com will be a dealer for all bad ass diecast boats and I will have them as soon as they are ready. and I will have all the info about the boat and I will post it when they are ready to sell. I will post it on the site. and thank you Art for posting them for me. Heavyd

GofastRacer
    Dragboatcity.com will be a dealer for all bad ass diecast boats and I will have them as soon as they are ready. and I will have all the info about the boat and I will post it when they are ready to sell. I will post it on the site. and thank you Art for posting them for me. Heavyd
    You're quite welcome!..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast