Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: JBR and DMVQUEEN stop leaving your dam.......

a catered life
    nasty bitter beer in my frig.......i buy those for you two....got freaking thirsty and wonted a beer sunday night and had to drink one of the last two types of beers in the frig.....heinken or samuel adams......the frig was so cold :220v: both had ice inside but that didnt help the bitter taste of these two......... :yuk: great choice bitter or or more bitter.....i'm making a beer run tonight

JetBoatRich
    I need to get by and drink those

LUVNLIFE
    They drink that brand because they don't have to worry about sharing. Noone will drink it :yuk: Reminds me of when I use to party in high school, I would take NightTrain. Noone would touch that in the refrigerator

Desert Rat
    That green bottle beer DMV likes is some nasty azz skunk stuff... just my .02 oh and by the way thats the alcohol content on the piss i drink Oh and any guy that will wrap their lips around anything with a mans name is a MO :crossx:

Mandelon
    nasty bitter beer in my frig.......i buy those for you two....got freaking thirsty and wonted a beer sunday night and had to drink one of the last two types of beers in the frig.....heinken or samuel adams......the frig was so cold :220v: both had ice inside but that didnt help the bitter taste of these two......... :yuk: great choice bitter or or more bitter.....i'm making a beer run tonight
    You need a REAL beer...like coors light?

JetBoatRich
    We should drink just the good stuff like Goose and Tequila

Rod-64
    That green bottle beer DMV likes is some nasty azz skunk stuff... just my .02 oh and by the way thats the alcohol content on the piss i drink Oh and any guy that will wrap their lips around anything with a mans name is a MO :crossx:
    Hey.................What's wrong with Heinekin?? :boxingguy :crossx:
    I got your back Sara. :boxed:
    Sorry about Sunday guys.............The sh*t hit the fan and by then it was too late to go.
    Take a ride in your GTO to San Diego this Sunday........be there in no time for a frosty one. I'll buy the first.............15!

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
    We should drink just the good stuff like Goose and Tequila
    Sounds good to me

JetBoatRich
    Sounds good to me
    Your easy

a catered life
    Your easy
    i know she is
    cale i think i need to worry about you a little......you drank that stuff in high school....even the smell of that stuff made the hair on my sack fall off
    mad dog 20/20,cisco, nighttrain i have had my days with those
    and rod i thought you were a reformed goofy juice drinker :rollside:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast