Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Who here has had a Vasectomy?

Mrs.Killer
    I have my test next week
    Saw your two girls at Savage today....Already done having kids huh??

MAINEVENT
    Had mine done 4 yrs ago and its the best thing i could have ever done... No real pain but afterwards when you think your good to move you'll make a quick movement and you'll feel it... Had mine done on friday and worked monday "Light Duty" till weds... And Yeah Bringing in the sample was alittle embarrassing... Especially when my uroligist shared his practice with his wife a OBGYN so with a room full of woman i would stroll in taking my jizz in a cup LMAO :crossx:

91nordic29
    Isn't it true that you can have this procedure reversed?
    This was the wifes excuse as why I should do it and her not get her tubes tied.
    the procedure is alot less discomfort fo a man than for a woman to have her tubes tied, etc..
    and besides the column is a little light on the men's side:
    women men
    cramps vascectomy
    inconvenience
    birth control
    child bearing
    menopause
    hot flashes
    hormonal deficiency
    breast cancer (from hormone suppliments)
    etc...

Jesster
    I have a 1K deductible for elective surgeries did anybody pay for it out of pocket? How much? I should discuss it with the wife before going huh? :argue:

NeedlesNut
    weel said. As far as reversal is concerned it is very expensive, not covered by your medical insurance and no guarantee that the reversal will work. Reallymake sure you are done having kids prior to doing it

UnionJack
    Saw your two girls at Savage today....Already done having kids huh??
    yes, one and done keep having fun....

Brady Bunch
    the newest procedure is called a "no scalpel vascectomy". i have been doing research for the hubby
    This is the procedure that I just had yesterday. The doctor actually uses sharp scissors to make a hole on each side about the six of an eraser on a # 2 pencil. The holes close on there own so there is no need for stitches.

Brady Bunch
    I have a 1K deductible for elective surgeries did anybody pay for it out of pocket? How much? I should discuss it with the wife before going huh? :argue:
    Did you call your insurance carrier? All I paid was my deductiable!
    It would be stupid for an insurance company not to cover this procedure when you compare it to what it would cost them for a child's birth....
    $75 Deductiable...... The procedure runs between $700-$900 if your insurance does not cover it.

Sherpa
    Something tells me you enjoyed your prostate exam as well... :rollside: :idea: :crossx:
    no sir, I don't "enjoy" that at all............
    And I didn't sit on a bag of frozen peas for 3 days..... more like 1 hour when
    I got home, and that was it.
    ALOT less pain than having teeth pulled..........

coolchange
    My B in law had it reversed.
    I went for an in office procedure and the doc said no. To Heavy Duty. Had to go to surgery and get the chain saw. Passed out afterwards from the general anethesia and puked. Getting the wire stitches out was a pain but the scar is cool!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast