Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fourQ

cyclone
    I spotted your old Southwind on the river last weekend. Couldn't be that many brown TD out there. did you sell it?

HBjet
    I spotted your old Southwind on the river last weekend. Couldn't be that many brown TD out there. did you sell it?
    Dude, where have you been?

cyclone
    Dude, where have you been?
    the river?

Nucking futs
    He sold that almost 2 years ago now. The new owner got it from the guy Shawn sold it to. How was it running mike?

rivrrts429
    It runs awesome
    Although the trailer has get rebuilt totally now
    heres why
    http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165741

FOURQ
    wow Mike .. ya I sold it over 2 years ago..

FOURQ
    It runs awesome
    Although the trailer has get rebuilt totally now
    heres why
    http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165741
    DUDE!!!!!! that sucks but I am glad to hear everyone is ok and the boat is ok that trailer was a pile anyways good to hear you like it .. now sell it back to me

rivrrts429
    The boat is great, I love it. Will be keeping it for a long time. You'll be the first one I call if I do sell At least its getting a ton of use. We've been using it damn near every weekend. My wife drove it and now she thinks she can saw anyone off :hammer2:
    I have to explain to her that its not as fast as you feel I'm priming her for the blower motor. I think I've got her thinking
    I was going to pull the boat off the trailer anyways so now I have a good excuse. I'm going to take it down to metal, powdercoat it, new fenders, new rims, led lights, and diamond plate the steps. Hopefully do some customer lettering. It should change the entire look of the boat while its on the trailer.
    Things could've turned out alot worse. I appreciate the good words.
    Cyclone,
    You shrunk my ego a bit with those runs when you passed us while parked up river It looked and sounded great.

cyclone
    He sold that almost 2 years ago now. The new owner got it from the guy Shawn sold it to. How was it running mike?
    i didn't see it run. I spotted it parked across the river from me last sunday when i was sitting at the sand bar just above BR. I would have gone over to check it out but i had the whole family with me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast