Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: American Idol

Gilligan
    Well I see the grey haired faggot won? Have you ever closed your eyes and listened to him sing. He really sucks.

JetBoatRich
    I thought when someone is an "IDOL" it someone you want to be like maybe even look up to

Mrs. River918
    Kinda dissapointed in American Idol this year. It was ruined for me once Chris got get kicked off...He is the true winner!! Catherine and Taylor were ok. They are far from being Kelly Clarkson, or Carrie Underwood though!!!!

Familycat
    You could tell Katherine knew she had lost before the show started. You cold see it in her eyes. I don't think Taylor Hicks was the best but remember it is a T. V show and very litle has to do with reality.
    Rick

topless
    At the end, it's all about the votes. Maybe he was a bench racer and Kimmy got all his fags to vote for him. Winner right there.

INSman
    How friggin' hot di Carrie Underwood look last night !!!
    Talyor may have won, due to his gay ass Soul Patrol motto, but Kat is a way better singer and marketing package and will outsell what ever Taylor does by 5 to 1.

RitcheyRch
    Carrie did look hot last night.

Flying Tiger
    Well I see the grey haired faggot won? Have you ever closed your eyes and listened to him sing. He really sucks.
    Well said.

Gilligan
    Seems like they voted off all the good singers and hot chicks first?

MayDaze
    Kinda dissapointed in American Idol this year. It was ruined for me once Chris got get kicked off...He is the true winner!! Catherine and Taylor were ok. They are far from being Kelly Clarkson, or Carrie Underwood though!!!!
    Exactly!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast