Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ENRON Verdict in,,

Flying Tiger
    To be read any minute,,,,
    Skilling: guilty Fraud up to 2 counts 5 yrs on the first,, up to 25 on the second,,
    Lay (a F#*ckball deluxe):Guilty all counts per CNN

Jordy
    Good. Hope they all rot in prison.

Jbb
    Good. Hope they all rot in prison.
    forever................

pjones
    I hope they make an example out of all involved...
    They sure ruined alot of people's lives.

Not So Fast
    He was found guilty on 19 of 28 counts and could spend the rest of his life in prison, there is a GOD. Lay was also foung guilty on all 6 counts against him. What about some monetary reimbursment for all the people that lost their pensions and investments??????? NSF

DCBob
    He was found guilty on 19 of 28 counts and could spend the rest of his life in prison, there is a GOD. Lay was also foung guilty on all 6 counts against him. What about some monetary reimbursment for all the people that lost their pensions and investments??????? NSF
    Shitbags like these guys lawyer up and avoid paying their dues for what seems like forever. I hope Kennyboy don't see the light of day for the rest of his sorry life. It's hard to believe the damage they were able to inflict on so many people

Not So Fast
    I hope they have to do their time in Federal prison. As Chuck Zito said in his book, it was HELL!! NSF

Flying Tiger
    Ya wonders how much time they'll really do, and if it'll be spent in a Country Club type prison without wallz.
    They only got me for a little bit of stock I inherited, maybe 3 bones.
    But the investors and the employees,, I really feel for them.
    Some stung were other pension plans, "widows and orphans" as marked victims are known in the Greedy Stock world.

Flyinbowtie
    They got us all when you look at the dip and uncertainty in the market their thievery caused when the SOB's finally got taken down.
    It is nice, every once in awhile when the system sorta works in a case where you don't expect it to. I really wondered if the jury would gives them the thumbs down, kudo's to them for doing so.
    Now if we could, perhaps, get the larger jury in the country (The Voters) to pass judgement on those self-serving, arrogant, out-of-touch, intellectual fraud, nincompoops also known as the United States Senate, like maybe by throwing them all out the next time they are up for election, and a get national referendum on term limits put in place....
    but methinks I am asking for too much..

DCBob
    They got us all when you look at the dip and uncertainty in the market their thievery caused when the SOB's finally got taken down.
    It is nice, every once in awhile when the system sorta works in a case where you don't expect it to. I really wondered if the jury would gives them the thumbs down, kudo's to them for doing so.
    Now if we could, perhaps, get the larger jury in the country (The Voters) to pass judgement on those self-serving, arrogant, out-of-touch, intellectual fraud, nincompoops also known as the United States Senate, like maybe by throwing them all out the next time they are up for election, and a get national referendum on term limits put in place....
    but methinks I am asking for too much..
    Ahhh, it never hurts to ask :idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast