Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancer SUCKS!!!

Windy
    Why does it happen to the good people. My brother is young, successful, happily married, served in the Army during the Pursain Gulf war, and has been healthy all of his life. Then one day we find out hes has Lymphoma and is in STAGE 3.
    They wouldve made the best parents...now he will never be able to have kids of his own...and I cant even think about the worst. :frown:
    Hes been positive throughout this whole thing and never shows his feelings, but this morning he broke down...and its heartwrenching. I appreciate the best wishes Ive been getting for my brother.
    Its just not fair.
    Hug yoiur family and tell them you love them.

Tom Brown
    I'm sorry, Windy.
    Don't give up on him. You just never know.

Racer277
    Windy, there are many, many kids that need good parents. And they would be his own.
    He's still in our prayers.
    S

Windy
    I'm sorry, Windy.
    Don't give up on him. You just never know.
    Thanks Tom...give up...never!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    That is crappy news Windy. :frown: Don't lose faith though. Jason's g-pa was diagnosed with Stage 3 cancer also. He began chemo and ended up not having to finish the entire 6 months of chemo. All cancer cells were destroyed and he is on way to recovery. It was rough during chemo but he stuck thru it.
    Good luck and remind me this weekend to talk you about this. I want to tell you something else. :rollside:
    xoxoxox

Thoughts and prayers to your family.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Hopefully he beats it.....

Windy
    That is crappy news Windy. :frown: Don't lose faith though. Jason's g-pa was diagnosed with Stage 3 cancer also. He began chemo and ended up not having to finish the entire 6 months of chemo. All cancer cells were destroyed and he is on way to recovery. It was rough during chemo but he stuck thru it.
    Good luck and remind me this weekend to talk you about this. I want to tell you something else. :rollside:
    xoxoxox
    Thanks Linda....we are way passed 6 mo of chemo here. I know my family will survive this...just having a momment of weakness today.

NeedlesNut
    Sorry to hear the news and again DON'T GIVE UP! prayers do get answered and with all your friends, family and HB you got a lot of people pulling for him. We have put him on our church prayer list.

NOTALENT
    That has to be hard and yes soooo unfair...Sorry to hear this Windy. He still has alot to look forward too. I hope he stays strong throughout this and he is very lucky to have you by his side.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast