Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Hi-tech!!!

IMPATIENT 1
    Get My Pump Overhaul Kit 2days Almost To The Hr. From Ordering It!great Service!!duane, I Appreciate Your Patience With Me,i Ask'd Alot Of Dumb Questions I'm Sure.
    With A Good A Cut,ultimate Wearing,stuffer And Tight Pump, I Hope My Old Taylor Is A Rocket Outta The Hole Now.i'll Get Some Numbers Sunday And Post Em.was Doin 80 Gps On A Tore Up Impellor(missin Half A Blade)so Maybe I'll See Mid 80's Now And Get There Quiker.

Taylorman
    Cool, glad you got the kit. I need a new impeller and wear ring. Im pretty sure the impeller in my boat is the original one that came in the boat. Looks like im 10 behind you impatient. I just hit 70 and looking for 75 now.

IMPATIENT 1
    Cool, glad you got the kit. I need a new impeller and wear ring. Im pretty sure the impeller in my boat is the original one that came in the boat. Looks like im 10 behind you impatient. I just hit 70 and looking for 75 now.
    YOU GET ANOTHER LOADER YET?

Taylorman
    No, i want to see what im doing now does. I will order one from Hi-Tech next week. Well, maybe i'll order one now. Your loader is a ss loader you got from Duane?

IMPATIENT 1
    No, i want to see what im doing now does. I will order one from Hi-Tech next week. Well, maybe i'll order one now. Your loader is a ss loader you got from Duane?
    YEP, ITS THE ONE HE HAS ON HIS SITE FOR A 12JE,I THINK HE CALLED IT AN SS LOADER?IT ALONE CURED A CAVATION PROB I HAD AT 75 WHEN I 1ST GOT MY SJ AND A COUPLE MORE MPH TO BOOT.IF YA GOT THE CHANGE,SPEND IT,WELL WORTH THE MONEY TO ME.DID YA GET THE IMPELLOR PICS I SENT,UGLY HUH?

Taylorman
    I emailed you back this morning. Ugly is right.

IMPATIENT 1
    I emailed you back this morning. Ugly is right.
    JUST CHECKED IT, THE FLOW WORKS GONNA HELP.THE LOADER WILL BE NOTICABLE HELP.
    TMAN,YA KNOW IF YA GET 75 WITH FLOW WORK AND NEW LOADER, YOUR GONNA SHOOT FOR 80.FROM 80 TRY AND GET 85,SHIT NEVER ENDS,LOL.I TOLD MY WIFE I'M GONNA GET A CRACK OR METH ADDICTION,BE CHEAPER THAN JETBOATS.

IMPATIENT 1
    When Did They Change The Color Of The Ultimate Wearring?the One I Got Is Black,wonder If Different Sizes Are Diff. Colors?

Taylorman
    impatient, where do you have your ride plate set in relation to the keel?

IMPATIENT 1
    impatient, where do you have your ride plate set in relation to the keel?
    BEFORE OVERHAUL, I HAD IT AT 2 DEGREES UP ANGLE FROM STRAIGHTEST PART OF THE KEEL IN FRT. OF PUMP INTAKE.GOIN BACK 3 DEGREES.IT GETS REAL LOOSE AND KINDA SCARY AT 3 BUT LOOSE IS FAST.HULL GETS REAL DRY AT 3,ONLY THE MOTOR BACK IN THE WATER AT WOT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast