Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Al Gore

Old Texan

Poster X
    Isn't this the part where you stick your fingers in your ear and say LA LA LA LA LA until it goes away? Or can I assume you think global warming and the environment have any merit? Nah, never mind.

Old Texan
    I just posted a link to Al's new video. What are you carrying on about?
    Kinda jumping the gun aren't 'cha. ASSume.

Forkin' Crazy
    Laura Ingraham calls him Al Bore.. or Bora-Bora… LOL!!! Yea, I love it. He preaches about “Global Warming” and fossil fuels. Then he climbs aboard a fossil fueled monstrosity we call a passenger jet.
    I remember watching the Rush Limbaugh TV show. He had a clip of Clinton and Bora-Bora walking through a building in Washington. They walked into a room, Clinton in the lead, full of past Presidents’ busts. Gore asked “Who are these guys?” LMAO!! Even with only fair video quality I could easily pick out Washington and Lincoln. Clinton walked out of the room like nothing had happened... But you know what he was thinking (dumb ass).

Forkin' Crazy
    I just posted a link to Al's new video. What are you carrying on about?
    Kinda jumping the gun aren't 'cha. ASSume.
    It's Bush's fault! See, I told you!!! He has done nothing to reverse global warming, there fore the increase of wicked hurricanes that will continue to wreak havoc across the Gulf States. It's Bush's fault... well I hate him anyway!!! Hate, hate, hate, hate!!!
    :idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Isn't this the part where you stick your fingers in your ear and say LA LA LA LA LA until it goes away? Or can I assume you think global warming and the environment have any merit? Nah, never mind.
    Care to 'splain to me where global COOLING went to??

SmokinLowriderSS
    Did Al invent global warming before or after he invented the internet?

Forkin' Crazy
    And the hardest choice presented to the DNC to date...
    Al Gore or Howard Dean..... :crossx:
    LMAO!!! :rollside:

Poster X
    If Al Gore invented the internet George Bush invented viruses.
    So, you expect someone who thinks we should respect the environment and protect the future to travel around the world on what...a canoe? The message isn't, "stop all commerce and go to Woodstock." It's to use fossil fuels responsibly. Slowly integrate alternative fuels into the mainstream and address corporate pollution legislatively.

schiada96
    If Al Gore invented the internet George Bush invented viruses.
    So, you expect someone who thinks we should respect the environment and protect the future to travel around the world on what...a canoe? The message isn't, "stop all commerce and go to Woodstock." It's to use fossil fuels responsibly. Slowly integrate alternative fuels into the mainstream and address corporate pollution legislatively.
    Clinton era, clean air amendment added MBTE how did that legislation end up?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast