Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havasu sky tonight

Todd969

KineticoH20
    gee thx alot for the pics, im stuck in fresno

AirtimeLavey
    NICE! Wish I was there. Next w/e. Thanks for the pics.

Daytona100
    Sweet!!!!!!!!!!

slink
    Looks like the calm before the storm
    The storm being all the idiots out tomorrow

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    Looks like the calm before the storm
    The storm being all the idiots out tomorrow
    I was thinking the same thing....glad to be home this weekend. C-U next weekend!!

al cole'holic
    ...suck caulk

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    LOVE the view...thanks!!

frdvschvy
    Wish we were there... I'll just wait until next weekend with no crowd.

voodoomedman
    let me ask the havasu peeps a question ? and no one take this the wrong way ..... we know there is not a lot of lake front property, so to have a place (or house) off the lake and have to pack up for the day and be out on the boat all day w/out being able to stop by the pad for anything or take a rest and chill for a lil while. doesn't it kinda suck ?? i have been going to parker since i was born and only ("believe" or not) been to havi a handful of times (my buddy had a place on the cali side by havasu landing) lake front. we used to go there a few times. but my question is "wouldn't you love to have a place you know you could stop and grab some items" ? (ice-bathroom break- rest-etc.) why are there not more lake front propoerty available up at havi ?? keyes
    Ideally it would be nice but even if all the waterfront had homes on it then there still would only be so many homes on the lake and they would be stupid expensive. But I really think it would be a just in case thing anyway for us. We pack everything we need and fortunately in Havi if you need something you can boat up somewhere and get what you need or relieve yourself. Maybe I just don't notice because it is a hell of a lot better doing it from a hotel. I have all the comforts of home, I get to clean the boat in the shade in the garage and when it's time to leave we just lock up and go rather than stop on the way to go to storage and leave the boat and lock everthing up and clean it again and worry because theres no alarm and ................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast