Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMFG!!!!

modvptnl
    Originally posted by warlock25:
    any room for a humble 1993 (25') warlock cat? I'm trying to keep up as best as I can with a new 560 Blown Big Block. But I'm sure I will be inhaling exhaust. But who cares as long as we're on the water. Looking forwards to meeting everyone and checking out your rocket ships that I have been reading so much about this winter! modvptnl, I'll be happy to bring up the rear with you this summer. warlock25(john)
    More than enough room(so far!!!)
    Supposedly my tunnel mold was bought by Gene@ Howard from Warlock. He was laying this up for himself with tri-glass and a lot of HEAVY stuff before I bought it. With the B&M 250 502 I could pull near 6000 RPM with a 28" 4 blade, so depending on slip I was close to 100 MPH. No where NEAR these other monsters on this board!!! My kid is begging me to slap the blower back on for this event. But why bother???

modvptnl
    Originally posted by CrazyHippy:
    Dammit....
    I'm in Vegas, currnetly boatless (need test rides), and more than willing to drink enough beer for myself and the Desig Driver, but you guys have to be here the one weekend i deffinently cant go play (getting married).
    Maybe we can re-schedule the wedding http://free.***boat.net/ubb/tongue.gif
    Probably not...
    BJH
    It's already starting!!! Show her who the boss is from the begining and there will be no problems.........hold on a minute.......Gotta go, the wife's calling!!!!

SVO 540
    I like what I am reading. Sounds like we have an event in the making. So I say...plan it, mark your calanders, ink it in, etc. We will have a tent city in modvptnl's yard. Just kidding. Wife doensn't like tents anyway. I gotta go now, the hunny do's before the supercross tonight. I will post back later. Perhaps we could turn this into something big, like what the OP6CL boys did, hell, maybe they can join us.
    SVO 540 - OUT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12