Me and the family went out to Elsinore today. There was a bitchen Cole TR2 or 3? The guy said it definately was not a TR1, but did not know if it was a 2 or 3. Well, he was having problems getting it to fire, so we loaned him some tools and pulled the plugs, they were shot. We watched his boat while he went to get new ones. He came back and dropped them in, that 468 13:5:1 injected motor fired right off. Then he cruised back to the cove with us and hung out for the good part of the morning, he gave me and my old man a ride. Wow, that boat is nice. I was shocked at how well it handled the Elsinore chop. With the plate down it goes through chop like no other flatty I have been in (2x better than my old heavy Lavey). I have also rode in many jet boats and it busted through chop much better than those. It honestly was a little more rough than the cruiser.
I just wanted to say I really like these hulls now. I will definately add a Cole to my stable in the future. Here is a pic, sucker has a hole shot from hell. Really cool guy too, this is what boating is about, helping each other and having fun.
http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/M...ats/LECole.jpg