Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: post weekend

LAVEYSABRE575
    went out this weekend had a great time,Im curious if anybody knows a particular boat out there its all white cat on the side of the boat it said wpm racing dont know the make maybe rayson craft ? saturday at about 6.00 pm coming out of thompson bay that guy was tracking me until we hit the buoys (it was on) all the way to steamboat what a ride anybody know the owner..derek...

roln 20s
    Derek-
    Where are the completed pics? Here you are burning up and down the river, and still no new pics?
    Glad its running good- but don't know of the boat that you were next too.
    Roln 20s

LAVEYSABRE575
    i have a grip of pics i forgot my camera at the river (again) im headed out thur. to pick up the boat having minor stereo problems i will post pics on thu. evening im stoked on the boat i saw a bunch of people out there this last weekend saw sandbar mike rippen by the sandbar his ride is awesome ...derek

Reaper1
    Derek, I saw the boat that said WPM on the side of it and I beleive it was a Carrera 257 Effect, not positive. I also hung out with Sandbar Mike and his boat is beautiful. We went fishing for Stripers, the Metal Flake was in effect.

LAVEYSABRE575
    i think it was a 257 , i saw sandbar floating in thompson bay on a noodle i was going to stop and introduce myself it looked like he was with his wife/somebody special i didnt see any other guys on his boat. I didnt want to interfier with his window of opportunity reaper were you there..derek

Sandbar Mike
    LAVEYSABRE575:
    i have a grip of pics i forgot my camera at the river (again) im headed out thur. to pick up the boat having minor stereo problems i will post pics on thu. evening im stoked on the boat i saw a bunch of people out there this last weekend saw sandbar mike rippen by the sandbar his ride is awesome ...derek 575,
    I saw a ton of people from the boards this last weekend, What an awsome weekend. I was moven by the sandbar try'n to catch up with Tom Slick, wink maybe next time, and a second engine.
    575 get some pics up so we can see your ride.
    [ July 28, 2003, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Sandbar Mike ]

Sandbar Mike
    LAVEYSABRE575:
    i think it was a 257 , i saw sandbar floating in thompson bay on a noodle i was going to stop and introduce myself it looked like he was with his wife/somebody special i didnt see any other guys on his boat. I didnt want to interfier with his window of opportunity reaper were you there..derek You definitly are a Good Man wink

LAVEYSABRE575
    sandbar was that you on the noodle,floating that is............derek

Skullinator
    Derek Never got a chance to see your boat this weekend or i saw it and don't remember.
    Sandbar mike all i can say is saturday was awesome.
    Reaper1 that was some pure comedy sat night and next time leave the moonshine @ your hotel.

Reaper1
    Great Weekend! My crew had a good time. What's this business about S. Mike floating on a noodle with a chick??? Craig must have put the wig on and started rubbin his back. eek!
    Skull - Thanks for letting the bachelors crash your pad for a while. Booooooooab is the best! How was Sunday? We didn't even make it out.
    Also nice to talk to the Havasu Luvr even though he called us some Aryan Nation Mother Effers's.
    LaveySabre - I was there but didn't see your boat. Skullinator and I were talking about it in the channel. Maybe next time.
    And I can't forget my neigborhood buddy Tom Slick, what can I say? You are the man even if you don't think so. I'm glad you didn't pile up the dirty "30" Good Driving. wink
    Reaper

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast