Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2600 American Offshore

Liquid Life
    A friend of mine is interested in a 26' American Offshore. Does anyone have any information?

Reaper1
    Let the games begin.

hpron
    There is a super clean late model posted on boats for sale on offshoreonly.com page 3 its a NSX..good power.50-55k range..email sbann@bellsouth.net for pics...

Liquid Life
    I think he is looking at a 94 or a 95. I have not seen many on the west coast. How do they handle rough water?

hpron
    that fits pretty close to what he is looking for.its a good rough water hull as far as cats..the one I mentioned is owned by a conservative boater,,fresh water only..I cant find the sheet I had on it but was equipped well..its a little too big for what I need ..a proven hull as mentioned above..just my .02 cents..

rvrkaosI
    A company in Riverside sells the A/O brand new. I believe they are associated with Natique. They are a dealer now, just selling both boats. Check the yellow pages, or the boat trader, they have a ad to sell A/O's.

Tom Slick
    Reaper1, should we start now, or just leave this one alone? wink

Reaper1
    Sounds like this guy wants to pick up a used one so we could probably let it go for now.
    I'm gonna shoot some pics of little Reaps boat next weekend, I'll post em up and shoot the shit about it. wink

bigq
    If you want a used one and this one is still for sale it sure seems like a clean boat.
    AO 26

FASTERDAMITT
    Liquid,
    E-mail me. I could use the money for my wifes Boob lift and butt tuck. Just kiddin honey!
    From experience. I was in the marine business for years and if I were to buy another cat knowing what I know now,it would be an A/O. One of the best riding and handling 26' cats even today. And mine does not porpouis like most west coast cats do. There are other boats rigged better but you pay out the *&#% for them.
    [ July 18, 2003, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: FASTERDAMITT ]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast