Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Ski/Wakeboard boat?

1BADBAHNER
    I think we have come up with the Boat;
    MALIBU response LXi
    What do you all have to say about this boat, Bad or Good. Comments are welcomed.
    -Tony

NautiTwins
    It is a nice boat for the money. Post some pics when you get it.

Riomouse911
    I work at California Correct Craft part time as a driver, and their people are the main reason I work there. (The secondary reason is I was spending us outta house and home at Homd Depot every weekend) I have bought two boats from them, and always felt like family.
    My 210 is white/black/grey.. funny that's the color you want, my favorite ones on a boat, too. I took a pic last year at Moabi, it's on the CCC website under Boat/Tow pics.. should be one of the first ones on the thread.. that'll give you an idea what a 210 looks like on the water in that color scheme.
    Go to the Pomona Show this weekend (6-10), and hit up either Tim, Pete or Mac. They will give you all the info you want, and I bet they'll agree that when you drive a Nautique, then drive other boats.. you'll want a Nautique.
    As for my earlier post, I just try to stay objective when giving wakeboat advice. I have found Sanger owners love theirs, Tige' the same..on and on. I don't want to slag another maker, they all work hard. All wakeboats have plusses and all have minuses, but I'll be honest, if I won a Tige' or Malibu or MC etc., I would immediately trade it in (with the 210) for a new Air 220... THOSE boats are outstanding! (Just outta my price range)

NautiTwins
    I work at California Correct Craft part time as a driver, and their people are the main reason I work there. (The secondary reason is I was spending us outta house and home at Homd Depot every weekend) I have bought two boats from them, and always felt like family.
    My 210 is white/black/grey.. funny that's the color you want, my favorite ones on a boat, too. I took a pic last year at Moabi, it's on the CCC website under Boat/Tow pics.. should be one of the first ones on the thread.. that'll give you an idea what a 210 looks like on the water in that color scheme.
    Go to the Pomona Show this weekend (6-10), and hit up either Tim, Pete or Mac. They will give you all the info you want, and I bet they'll agree that when you drive a Nautique, then drive other boats.. you'll want a Nautique.
    As for my earlier post, I just try to stay objective when giving wakeboat advice. I have found Sanger owners love theirs, Tige' the same..on and on. I don't want to slag another maker, they all work hard. All wakeboats have plusses and all have minuses, but I'll be honest, if I won a Tige' or Malibu or MC etc., I would immediately trade it in (with the 210) for a new Air 220... THOSE boats are outstanding! (Just outta my price range)
    YEP!!!

blown65
    I like my Centurion enzo, its kinda a soft takeoff wake but its clean and good sized. Ive also done some behind a Sanger 210 I think it was. They did have a fat sack close to the driver and it had a good clean wake also but a much more aggressive launch.
    The nice thing on the Enzo is it rides thru the rough stuff pretty nice and has quite alot of room. I dont think I'll ever own a flat bottom style wakeboard boat again because of the crap ride they give you.

1BADBAHNER
    CCC??? Is this in the image center??

racesdr
    check out Correctcraft.com

Riomouse911
    Not that I am aware of (sorry I am late with the response, out at the river this week).. hit up www.californiacorrectcraft.com..

DAVID
    Take a close look at Sanger. I think you'll be impressed. The price is resonable too.
    Well, looks like it's time to sell the Bahner (mini day cruiser) I am wondering what is the best boat for this combination #1 Skiing #2 Wake boarding and all around performance. I have been used to speed with the boat we have now and know that I will probably loose about 10-15 mph with a ski boat. I am leaning towards the Ski Nautique, and want to stay under 20' but the Calabria caught my eye at the local ski store.
    Opinions Please, Thanks
    -Tony

BIG TIME
    sanger is number one IMHO for price and how they are built,"one at a time"......had a malibu...didnt like it,,,they are splatter gun assemblied(production line).....ski nautique's are my second pick....calabria=junk.tige=overpriced.mastercraft= many problems.moomba=are you kidding?.........SANGER best built hand layed up hulls one of the best gelcoats,they hold there value also.....hope i dont piss-off anybody...but he did ask which is best....sanger.
    call tracy boat salesd.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast