Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald

Kim Hanson
    I have to work in the AM , so feel free to get some shots in okay..........( . )( . )............I will see you in the PM......bring something better than that " B " shit okay......... :idea:

dmontzsta
    I have to work in the AM , so feel free to get some shots in okay..........( . )( . )............I will see you in the PM......bring something better than that " B " shit okay......... :idea:
    Thats okay, I am done for the night and have a shit load of work to do tomorrow, then a soccer game to coach, so tomorrow night is slammed as well, I will see you around friend.

Kim Hanson
    Thats okay, I am done for the night and have a shit load of work to do tomorrow, then a soccer game to coach, so tomorrow night is slammed as well, I will see you around friend.

TaTa and I hope the bed bugs bite
    ...........( . )( . ).............friend !

Kim Hanson
    Are you two going to hug now??????
    Kiss my fiberglass arse boitch................( . )( . ).............

HOSS
    YOU GOT `EM ON THE RUN HANSON! He`s going underground! Get a shovel,,we`ll bury him. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    YOU GOT `EM ON THE RUN HANSON! He`s going underground! Get a shovel,,we`ll bury him. :crossx:
    Hell with that, I got Chop Shop 9.0 now and loaded for homo ! Where is he? Moved away
    ...........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
    Donald, come out , come out where ever you are! Its time for som fun .........( . )( . )........and not that homo shit you know about

HOSS
    cactus jack is ready to talk smack! :crossx:

godfather
    Where is that rectum warrior :crossx: :crossx:

lucky
    donald trying to get "shots off " is like a retard , trying to make a basket at 20feet - with a marble --

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast