Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Donald

Kim Hanson
    Look who it is, glad to see you back.
    Don't be gettin all mushy and shit in here HOMO .........( . )( . )......... :yuk:

O.B eddie
    Hee Haww for morons like you to slap around when it's raining, take Donald out and do it ike they do it on the Discovery Channel.........( . )( . ).......surf board freak.... :idea:
    UHHHHHHHH REWIND 6 months ago same old tired worn out Lame Game, "Kimmie the cranker ho" get back to the corner and blow! You drunk illiterate, and please use the sponge or put the rubber on him we dont want you getting pregnant and reproducing!! Hee Haww for birth control and the people that must use it..

Kim Hanson
    UHHHHHHHH REWIND 6 months ago same old tired worn out Lame Game, "Kimmie the cranker ho" get back to the corner and blow! You drunk illiterate, and please use the sponge or put the rubber on him we dont want you getting pregnant and reproducing!! Hee Haww for birth control and the people that must use it..
    Eddie go bite Donalds arse, he said it was good to see your backside back! I just see another gutter troll trying to be HEE HAWW stupid, some birth control don't work I see! The Post Man was way to fast pulling out on your sorry ass stupid existence in this world. Get back to the gutter queen, whino's miss you already I bet :idea: .......( . )( . ).........
    What is a sponge? I thought that was your arse for HOMO BOY'S :yuk: .

O.B eddie
    Come on kimmie you can do better than that, try again. :idea:

Kim Hanson
    Come on kimmie you can do better than that, try again. :idea:
    Why, I find you extremely boring and a waste of my time! I try to stay away from people that say Hee Haww and don't know shit! Okay, you do know shit! Now go find some and have fun with it, thank god for borders :crossx: .......( . )( . )......

dmontzsta
    Why, I find you extremely boring and a waste of my time! .
    That is exactly how I feel about you, except I would say you are confused as well.

Kim Hanson
    That is exactly how I feel about you, except I would say you are confused as well.

Whatever, you sound like a bitch though! Did you bring in help Donald
    Eddie isn't help brah..........( . )( . )............. :220v:

Kim Hanson
    No , offence to you..but I was told to make you leave this part! Is it working, hell ya.............( . )( . )...........later Ari an Nation

dmontzsta
    No , offence to you..but I was told to make you leave this part! Is it working, hell ya.............( . )( . )...........later Ari an Nation
    Are you talking to yourself again?

Kim Hanson
    Are you talking to yourself again?
    Na, I knew you would talk back sooner or later ..........( . )( . )............What's up in the Ar ian Nation Clan ? Don't tell me hair cuts, man those freak me out

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456