Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found The Terrible Noise

CMZRACING
    Well stripped the whole top end off the boat except for the heads, found that it seems our theory was right. that second to last lobe on the cam was def heading south, not very noticable as far as buckeys boat, but you can def tell that, that lobe is not as sharp as the others. the lifter didnt looks bad at all on the face, couldnt tell if it was collapsed though, when i spun the motor over the lifter barely came out of its cradle in the block compared to the others. so after a late night delivery of a balancer puller last night, im going to pop that thing off today after work and finally find out what kind of cam i got in that thing. thats the news for now.

moparjet
    Good To Know What The Problem Is...let Me Know If You Need A Hand

sunkisst
    Well?

redleader@Anna
    Hey cmz,
    howz the repair comin along?? Your gonna be done in time...Right?? :rollside:

redleader@Anna
    well.... whats the outcome...did ya pull the motor and clean out the oil pan, while your at it :crossx: :boxed: :crossx:

HammerDown
    well.... whats the outcome...did ya pull the motor and clean out the oil pan, while your at it :crossx: :boxed: :crossx:
    When a came goes ya better take down the WHOLE engine and get that crap outta there...and don't forget the oil plugs on the right side!

redleader@Anna
    Hey Charlie,
    Hope all is going well. Ya havn't replied to any of our posts...hopefully this means your just ars holes and elbows deep in gittin er done!! :crossx:

redleader@Anna
    Hey dude,
    Hope all is goin well....someone chime in here for the little feller is he gonna "gitter done" holler if ya need any help...parts...labor...

sunkisst
    Charlie?....Charlie?...Where are you? Friends to Charlie,Con you hear me now?

jets4me
    cam should be on its way might have to do what id last year brake the cam in on the way to jacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast