Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1999 Firehawk 2600 sound FAST?? GOOD??

rustyk
    Does anyone know anything about this boat? I just bought it no motor,so i just took a chance,thought it was a good buy.Please reply anyone and everyone.Thankz Rusty

wsm9808
    Your boat was offshore raced with twin outboards by the original owner, that is why there is a cut out in the carpet between the front seats, the controls were mounted there so the throttle man could use them. It was converted to an inboard and Bravo drive later and the controls moved to the starboard where they are now. There are a couple of articles about the Firehawk in the ***boat arcives, I beleive August 1999 and Jan 2000. Firehawk is still in business and a couple of years ago he added a partner and the quality of the boats improved. Before the company changed the name to firehawk it was Jet Boat Engineering.
    My wife and I got a loan and were supossed to buy that boat last Saturday.He didnt bother to tell us he sold it, he just suddenly became unavailble Friday. I dont guess you would want to make our payments untill we find another boat?

BlownCole
    Oh shit this don't sound to good eek!

wsm9808
    ahhh, no big deal, I've been beat-to the-buy before. I was just pissed the seller avoided us, rather than just letting me know that he sold it. eek! My wife is the one you need to look out for, she is pretty upset.

Charley
    hey wsm9808 this boat is for sale......

wsm9808
    Charley, I've seen that Warlock in some earlyer posts and think it is beautiful, but with his fresh high$ motor and sterio it runs the price up beyond what I would be willing to invest in a 94. great boat though, i hope we end up with one as nice and thanks for the input.

Charley
    what was this firehawk selling for? eek! must have been a deal!

wsm9808
    Our deal was 20,000 and he would pull his motor when you got there with the cash. I already had my motor together and loaded in my truck. Was going to set it in on the mounts while he had the hoist out and head home to hook everything up. Boat was pretty fair shape, but somone had covered holes on the dash and transom with some tacky looking sheetmetal plates that where just wood screwed to the boat, but with a little work you could sanatize it up over the winter. Rustyk will make a nice boat out of it I'm sure. Maybe after I get mine we'll run into him somewhere and we can drink a beer and go for a ride... or is it go for a ride and then drink a beer. ooops wrong thread.

26 OFFSHORE
    JUST IN CASE YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED
    94 AMERICAN OFFSHORE
    581 1000HP (on pump gas)
    1071 MONEYHAM BLOWER
    1050 DOMINATORS
    BOWTIE BLOCK
    SONNY BRYANT CRANK
    BRODIX HEADS
    JE PISTONS
    CARILLO RODS
    IMCO HEADERS
    JUST ABOUT THE BEST OF EVERYTHING IN MOTOR
    10 HOURS ON NEW XR DRIVE
    1:50 GEARS 32 PITCH PROP
    RUNS ABOUT 112MPH
    $7000 STEREO SYSTEM
    ALPINE HEAD AND CHANGER
    4 10" SUBS
    4 PPI AMPS
    14 BOSTON PRO SERIES SPEAKERS THROUGH OUT BOAT
    $60,000
    MIKE KERKES
    PYRAMID TECHNOLOGIES
    888-673-5467x 223
    949-864-1877 direct
    949-864-1869 fx.
    mkerkes@pyramidtechnologiesinc.com

rustyk
    Thanks WSM sorry that you didn't get it but i have been in your shoes so many times. i was real thankful i made it in time.You sure can go for a ride someday, i hope to go to Havasu lake one day and check out all the bad a-- boats there.
    As many as people that are on this site i can't believe there are so many cats at one place, it must be cool to have all those cats in one place and everyone having a good time racing and sharing props etc.....
    later
    russ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast