Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lakers clicking like a mofo.

dmontzsta
    5/6 on the road. I think PJ has these boys right where they need to be. They are on fire, 3 of the road games resulted in a blowout in the 3rd and Kobe sitting for the entire 4th quarter. Lakers are looking STRONG!
    oh yeah, those clippers got smoked by New Orleans.
    At this rate Lakers will take their spot by next week. Lots of home games for the Lakers now. They are only 2 games back.

Jyruiz
    Lakers are doing good the past 6 games, I will reserve my excitement for when they do this (not winning but playing team ball) on a consistent basis.

dmontzsta
    The Lakers team isnt too talented, with the exception of Kobe and Lamar, the rest of the players are somewhat average. I think PJ is really the driving force of this team.
    The Lakers are suprising the hell out of me, I was expecting a year like last. But if they can keep doing this, it will be pretty awesome.
    For me it is just hard to believe the team ball going on.

dmontzsta
    chock up another one.
    If the clippers lose tomorrow, the Lakers are only 1 game back after a slouch of a start for the Lake show and a blistering start for the clippers.
    seeee...things are changing, just as we all knew deep inside they would.

Jyruiz
    As much as I like it when the Lakers win, last nights game against Washington, was horrible. The spacing was way off, there was very little ball movement and neither team could make a shot. I know a win is a win, but against any other team, the Lakers would have probably lost last night. Lets hope they get back to the way they played on the road.

Beer Factor
    The lakeshow is back with the Zen-master at the controls. The clippers are comming back to reality and are realizing who owns the staples.

dmontzsta
    As much as I like it when the Lakers win, last nights game against Washington, was horrible. The spacing was way off, there was very little ball movement and neither team could make a shot. I know a win is a win, but against any other team, the Lakers would have probably lost last night. Lets hope they get back to the way they played on the road.
    You are correct.
    On another note, the clippers are losing to houston right now. I am pretty confident they will lose, making it an even 1 game between them.

Newcastle
    Gonna be at the Laker game the 28th. Hopefully the Lakes can keep it together...

dmontzsta
    Make sure to let me know who your pick is for the Superbowl....
    Final
    Rockets 24 25 14 18 81
    Clippers 23 26 18 22 89
    oh well, we
    WILL see the Lakers jump in front of the clippers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast